You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, rotoq said:

Man City fans talking about corruption to help us win is absolutely hilarious. Have a fucking look at yourselves you clueless cunts.

That Bluemoon forum is a hive of rampant cuntery. I mean, I've known this for a long time, but it still manages to surprise me just how many absolute tools there are on there. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Negged for the abomination "math". It REALLY grinds my gears (see what I did there?).

Math. Math. Since when did it become math? 

Next time I hear anyone use that, I'm going to put my foot through Fermat's theorem and send him the last. 

This is a thing of beauty. Behold. 

?width=500&version=2162681

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He did flick his elbow at Perez, who then went OTT has he bit. 

Yes. It seems to be the little arm tap from Robbo which sets him off. I reckon Robbo has been reading Dave’s thoughts on Perez being a loser.

No need for the overreaction though. I wonder if there is any history there from Hull/Newcastle?

23 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Negged for the abomination "math". It REALLY grinds my gears (see what I did there?).

Math. Math. Since when did it become math? 

Next time I hear anyone use that, I'm going to put my foot through Fermat's theorem and send him the last. 

This is a thing of beauty. Behold. 

Since the American language usurped the English language. After all, everyone knows how to spell tonite. Rite? 

10 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Shocked at Shearer and Murphy saying it was a dive from Mane and not a red for Chowdry on MOTD. Limited highlights, more time spent chatting. I don't mind Lineker, but sounding like someone told him the camera crew spunk in his Walkers before he munches on them. I have an unhealthy hatred of that cunt Shearer though. 

The same Shearer who booted somebody in the head when they were on the floor and simulated numerous penalties during his career? Can't be can it?

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Yes. It seems to be the little arm tap from Robbo which sets him off. I reckon Robbo has been reading Dave’s thoughts on Perez being a loser.

No need for the overreaction though. I wonder if there is any history there from Hull/Newcastle?

Could be, although I reckon it was just heat of the moment stuff, one player getting a dig in about what went before and the other reacting in the way disappointing players do, handbags and will probably be forgotten about this morning. 

Mind you, here is a take by Shearer on the incident (This didn't happen, just what would have if asked about it) 

'It was deliberate use of the elbow and a red card for me Gary. You can't go around showing that type of emotion after a last minute winner. Someone is going to get injured and I can fully understand the lads Perez' reaction.'  

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The same Shearer who booted somebody in the head when they were on the floor and simulated numerous penalties during his career? Can't be can it?

Shearer just wants to be loved by the fans who love to hate us. He's a cunt, a boring one to boot. 

Refs need to take leaf out of Nigel Owens officiating yesterday. He pulled England captain aside after 3 mins and said " I dont care if it is the start of the match if any more fouling someone will be sent off or binned. 100%correct 2nd minute same as 89th. I watched the match yesterday where nearly all our players were fouled, outside the box middle of the field. All professional fouls allowing teams time to get reorganised. Simple tactic with weak ref wrecked the game as a spectacle. Refs need to forget about VAR and start adhering to basics of officiating and protect the team trying to play football. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Mind you, here is a take by Shearer on the incident (This didn't happen, just what would have if asked about it) 

'It was deliberate use of the elbow and a red card for me Gary. You can't go around showing that type of emotion after a last minute winner. Someone is going to get injured and I can fully understand the lads Perez' reaction.'  

Gary Lineker “Hang on Alan, isn’t it a contact sport?”

My favourite part of the whole Robbo/Perez saga was as they were walking off still exchanging words and Robbo invited him into the tunnel for a straightener, at which point Perez slows down until Virgil puts an arm round him and tells him he won’t let anything bad happen.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Gary Lineker “Hang on Alan, isn’t it a contact sport?”

My favourite part of the whole Robbo/Perez saga was as they were walking off still exchanging words and Robbo invited him into the tunnel for a straightener, at which point Perez slows down until Virgil puts an arm round him and tells him he won’t let anything bad happen.

Virg probably said 'Don't be daft lad, Robbo has three weetabix for breakfast, on top of a bowl of gruel.' 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Captain said:

Superb win, I'm still buzzing from it!

Same here. It'll be all the better if City fuck up, plus we get to see the shit show what is Man United later. 

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

I thought Lovren had a really solid game for someone who hadn’t played much recently. We’ve great options for Virgil’s +1. 

I agree,and I'm not his biggest fan. Gomez has slipped down the list a bit after Wednesday,in my opinion. I see him more as a part time full back until his fitness returns.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I thought Lovren had a really solid game for someone who hadn’t played much recently. We’ve great options for Virgil’s +1. 

He was excellent yesterday. 

Had a quick look for the first time ever on Blue Moon, jesus there is absolutely no hints if irony with these beauts is there?  I lasted five minutes before getting the fuck out of there, makes Red Cafe and GoT seem like a good source for honest measured opinion.

Apparently Mane is going to get banned for his dive, why you ask? Simply because Shearer said it was a dive on Motd so the FA will have to take action.

Yeah right.