You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

They probably had Shearer and Murphy on as they know they'd side with poor old Gary. If Ian Wright had been on I reckon he'd have said, contact so a penalty. 

They'll probably have that bitter Kevin Kilbane on MOTD2 tomorrow so we can have a second serving of absolute shite. 

9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Shocked at Shearer and Murphy saying it was a dive from Mane and not a red for Chowdry on MOTD. Limited highlights, more time spent chatting. I don't mind Lineker, but sounding like someone told him the camera crew spunk in his Walkers before he munches on them. I have an unhealthy hatred of that cunt Shearer though. 

Shearer actually came out with "it's a contact sport" like that fucking means something in this context.

They both used the word "dive" which is as hypocritical as it is irresponsible.

Bunch of twats.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, m0e said:

Shearer actually came out with "it's a contact sport" like that fucking means something in this context.

They both used the word "dive" which is as hypocritical as it is irresponsible.

Bunch of twats.

Yep, contact is not allowed in the box, especially when you step on someone's foot then stick your knee in the back of his leg. Full speed the fall is pretty instant, they just use slow mo to try and back up their ludicrous bias. They both said 'Dive' as they hope that referees will even things out, pair of cunts. Wasn't it a few weeks ago that they didn't even discuss the manhandling of Matip in the penalty area. 

38 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wolves will get twatted tomorrow unfortunately.

I remember people saying the same thing about Norwich. Wolves will give them a game... 

And end up getting twatted. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Wolves are capable, especially if they use their speedsters against that defence, no de Bruyne either. Just need to kick bits out of Sterling and Auguero at the first opportunity. 

Great win. The foul on Salah was as cynical as it gets, so Brendan can do one going on about modern players going down easily and save his breath for some Brent aphorisms about eagles flying high but weasels not getting chewed up by jet engines instead. 

• Upvote 6

Regarding the handbags at the end, I was 12 rows up in the Kop looking right at it and when the final whistle went Robbo is standing right by Perez and runs past him to celebrate with his teammates, for some reason Perez sees his arse and chases after Robbo and pushes him in the back. Obviously Robbo doesn't take to kindly to this and confronts him which leads to the ensuing melee.

In short Perez was the instigator and also a fucking bellend.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Our success is clearly killing Shearer and Murphy 

I agree with them. It wasn't a penalty and it wasn't a red card so fair enough.

But you get decisions going for you and against you over a season. Win some and you lose some.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, M_B said:

I agree with them. It wasn't a penalty and it wasn't a red card so fair enough.

But you get decisions going for you and against you over a season. Win some and you lose some.

Do you agree that Klopp called for the red card to "deflect" attention away from the "dive"? 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

MOTD. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Shearer suddenly thinks something he routinely shouts penalty for isn’t a penalty, and some Grade A thuggery is deflection. 

Suck it up, buttercups.

He's a right nob him, always saying that you can't make contact in the box when it's us but anyone else it's a pen. Cunt 

25 minutes ago, m0e said:

Do you agree that Klopp called for the red card to "deflect" attention away from the "dive"? 

Klopp was visibly fuming about the foul on Mo when it occurred, 5-10 minutes before the penalty. I think what we can take away from this is that Klopp has Dominic Cummings-level ability to scheme and plot about future events.

Well, I suppose the other possibility is that Shearer and Murphy are a pair of sour, ridiculous pricks. That seems fanciful though, from what we know of them.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, derykw said:

Regarding the handbags at the end, I was 12 rows up in the Kop looking right at it and when the final whistle went Robbo is standing right by Perez and runs past him to celebrate with his teammates, for some reason Perez sees his arse and chases after Robbo and pushes him in the back. Obviously Robbo doesn't take to kindly to this and confronts him which leads to the ensuing melee.

In short Perez was the instigator and also a fucking bellend.

Klopp said Robertson start g it by pushing him

I'm guessing Perez gave him some shit so Robbo has given him a little barge, push out the way to celebrate and Perez has lost his shit like a knob