You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

FUCK. ME.

Get out of jail free, with James Milner. Leicester will be gutted, they played well enough for at least a point. We certainly had the chances to win comfortably over the whole game, but we’re a bit off in the final third lately. 

lets hope there’s no lasting damage to Mo because of that very cynical tackle.

A real sense of relief after that game, and we’re marching on undefeated. It’s a synergy between players and supporters. Each feeds the other, but that second half was eerily quiet as everybody felt the guys losing their way. Redemption penalty. I used to hate the Mancs for their late winners, but it’s great to have our very own Jergy Time.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

When -- Their 4 had him in his pocket the whole game -- the only time he got past him it was a foul on Salah

They had him in their pocket so much he got past them 4 times to only be fouled on each occasion.  If he could pass or finish today he'd have had a hatful or goals/assists.

We made that game close ourselves missing all the chances we created.  They deserved fuck all other than a hammering.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

FUCK. ME.

Get out of jail free, with James Milner. Leicester will be gutted, they played well enough for at least a point. We certainly had the chances to win comfortably over the whole game, but we’re a bit off in the final third lately. 

A real sense of relief after that game, and we’re marching on undefeated. It’s a synergy between players and supporters. Each feeds the other, but that second half was eerily quiet as everybody felt the guys losing their way. Redemption penalty. I used to hate the Mancs for their late winners, but it’s great to have our very own Jergy Time.

Jergy time. My neg finger was hovering their mate.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Err, on numerous occasions. A good 3 or 4 times. 

Also, not sure why you're offended by the fact Leicester were shite. They were shite. Defending to a decent standard (not allowing us to score 3 or more despite the fact we created numerous chances) doesn't mean they were any good. 

Just point out those times so I can see them -- cuz Salah was outmatched all day.

I don't care if Leicester are or are not shite -- but they are certainly better on form than Spurs or Arsenal and only an idiot would not see that - which puts them near the top. We struggled mightily in the midfield today against them and we changed our tactics dramatically in the league.

At home.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

FUCK. ME.

I don't think Leicester deserved the draw. They'd one shot on target! ONE! We were massively wasteful in front of goal again, may I add. Leicester defended ok but it should've been 3or4.1 at least. And I think allison saves their goal. Decent height for a keeper and not that hard. 

Still, who gives a flying fiddlers fuck. We won, again. 

Libpool top of the league.

Libpool libpool top of the league

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Just point out those times so I can see them -- cuz Salah was outmatched all day.

I don't care if Leicester are or are not shite -- but they are certainly better on form than Spurs or Arsenal and only an idiot would not see that - which puts them near the top. We struggled mightily in the midfield today against them and we changed our tactics dramatically in the league.

At home.

I'm not gonna look at the time stamps. He made him look crap a bunch of times, I'm not sure why you're ignoring that, or maybe you're forgetting. It was pretty clear. His end product after that wasn't good, but that's a different thing. 

Yes, Klopp changed the positioning of the front three to contain them and we proceeded to do exactly that and bar one lapse of concentration, they were completely toothless.

If all it takes is one change of position to render them to one chance a match, they aren't that good. And they're not. If they finish in the top 4 this season it will probably be by default.