You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 5/10/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

Just now, Lee909 said:

Heres a suprise take

Mane dived'

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester

c55d0c96-b8d7-4e91-a131-273eb3af8dca.jpg

Kevin Kilbane

Former Republic of Ireland winger on Final Score

I don't think it's a pen. There was contact initially and then Mane dived. I think he fell over and dived to win the penalty. Not overturned because it's not a clear and obvious error.

He definitely embellished. It's not a natural fall when you see the replay. But it's very dumb from Albrighton and you take advantage of that contact every time. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Phew.

Thought all those missed chances were going to bite us in the arse. Deffo penalty, Cool foot Milner...3 points...fuck off Leicester. 

Klopp should have made the subs 10 minutes earlier as we were half dead in midfield and the forward runners weren't getting back as quick to back up. Mind you, 3 points so that can be saved for another discussion.

That has to have fucked Pep and his cunts off, plus they have all night to stew on things. No de Bruyne as well. Come on Wolves, pull out a performance where you actually score. 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Heres a suprise take

Mane dived'

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester

Kevin Kilbane

I don't think it's a pen. There was contact initially and then Mane dived. I think he fell over and dived to win the penalty. Not overturned because it's not a clear and obvious error.

Gutted. Guess we’ll just have to settle for being on 22 points tonight.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

He definitely embellished. It's not a natural fall when you see the replay. But it's very dumb from Albrighton and you take advantage of that contact every time. 

Oh course he did

But as people have said for years if you don't the refs not giving it. Albrighton stopped Mane making the pass to Lallana for a simple finish as he stopped him getting pass away. But if Mane stays up he's getting fuck all

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Heres a suprise take

Mane dived'

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester

Kevin Kilbane

Fuck that bitter cunt. Hope he gets home and the dog has shat in his blue slippers. 

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Heres a suprise take

Mane dived'

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester

Kevin Kilbane

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9