You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 5 players in the Prem outside the top 6 you would sign

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Ndidi

Yarmolenko

Chilwell

Rice

Anderson

Wouldn't be surprised if Leicester and West Ham both finished in the top six. 

Liverpool

Man City

Chelsea

Leicester

Tottenham

West Ham

Surely, Moshi's Mersey Millionaires should be in there somewhere. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I like the look of that John McGinn from Villa. He'd add a bit of steel to the midfield and has an eye for goal. Only 24. 

Matt Doherty. Can play both wings as a wing back, reckon he'd be great back up for TAA and Robbo. 

Wilfred Ndidi. IMO he's one of Leicesters best assets. Only 22 and he's the glue in their midfield. 

Joshua King Bournemouth. Yeah, he's 27 but he's a versatile player who can hug the wing or play as a forward. More or less has a 1/3 scoring record for Bournemouth despite being used mainly behind Wilson as a midfielder more than a forward role. Always puts in a shift. 

Chris Wood from Burnley. Big lad for when we have to change tactics and go with a target man. 

I'm not including Leicester players as they'll definitely be top six this year.

There aren't five players I would sign as there aren't really many who would be any use to us.

Based purely on the best five players though, I'll go:

Zaha

Digne

Neves

Jiminez

Felipe Anderson

Could easily have put Fabianski in there, while Callum Wilson deserves a shout too.

5 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

If we can't have Leicester players I'm struggling to think of five. I still think Richarlison is quite an effective player though. He'd be decent backup for Origi.

Have you watched an Everton game this season mate? 

On 30/09/2019 at 19:04, Pistonbroke said:

I like the look of that John McGinn from Villa. He'd add a bit of steel to the midfield and has an eye for goal. Only 24. 

Matt Doherty. Can play both wings as a wing back, reckon he'd be great back up for TAA and Robbo. 

Wilfred Ndidi. IMO he's one of Leicesters best assets. Only 22 and he's the glue in their midfield. 

Joshua King Bournemouth. Yeah, he's 27 but he's a versatile player who can hug the wing or play as a forward. More or less has a 1/3 scoring record for Bournemouth despite being used mainly behind Wilson as a midfielder more than a forward role. Always puts in a shift. 

Chris Wood from Burnley. Big lad for when we have to change tactics and go with a target man. 

McGinn looks excellent. Grealish gets the hype but he's so wasteful with the ball and wears unforgivably tight shorts. I'd take McGinn if Villa go down.