Quantcast
Salzburg (H) 2/10/19 - Champions of Europe League - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Salzburg (H) 2/10/19 - Champions of Europe League

Solidität. Explosivität. Beharrlichkeit. Rücksichtslosigkeit. Flügel.

It's a chance to get going in our group after the setback in Naples. It doesn't need to be blood and thunder although if the players feel there's a chance to do that, then fine. Just make sure of the 3 points. Sadio might give a little bit extra in this one given he is facing one of his former clubs.

And fuck off CT. Every time I get negged, the team end up toiling for a result. If that happens again, that is all on you. On the flip side, when CT gets negged, the team play a blinder. Something to bear in mind.

This is what happens when CT drinks a can of Red Bull:

ImpressionableShrillEnglishpointer-small

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Maybe Keita gets a game. If Shaq is OK I'd love him to get a game too. Also Milner. 

I wouldn't be fucking around with resting players here. Napoli and Salzburg both have 3pts we can't afford to drop points in this. 

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I wouldn't be fucking around with resting players here. Napoli and Salzburg both have 3pts we can't afford to drop points in this. 

Exactly my thoughts too.  They may only be from Austria but they only narrowly went out to Napoli in Europe last year and have scored 5 or more 6 times this season already. One of those was against Wolfsberger who won 4-0 away at Monchengladbach the other week.

If we don't win this we're going to have a big battle on to not be playing Thursday night football after Christmas.

4 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

We've got to rest someone sometime. Leicester will be an extremely tough game so if not now when?

Well they mostly rested midweek

Salzburg Weds

Leicester Sat

Then a international break and no game for 15 days

It feels like there are some on here who would rather we went back to playing once a week. Rest your best players in an important Champions League game (following a loss, no less)? Absolutely mad. 

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

Solidität. Explosivität. Beharrlichkeit. Rücksichtslosigkeit. Flügel.

It's a chance to get going in our group after the setback in Naples. It doesn't need to be blood and thunder although if the players feel there's a chance to do that, then fine. Just make sure of the 3 points. Sadio might give a little bit extra in this one given he is facing one of his former clubs.

And fuck off CT. Every time I get negged, the team end up toiling for a result. If that happens again, that is all on you. On the flip side, when CT gets negged, the team play a blinder. Something to bear in mind.

This is what happens when CT drinks a can of Red Bull:

ImpressionableShrillEnglishpointer-small

Only way to test this is to ban the cunt. 

This is why we probably should have bought someone good enough to play in the front three.  No choice but to run the main three into the ground. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Grinch said:

This is why we probably should have bought someone good enough to play in the front three.  No choice but to run the main three into the ground. 

Can play Origi, can play a fit Shaq on the right. 

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Its not like I said play kids. There's not much wrong with Keita, he's a £50 million signing. Ditto Milner or Shaq. 

Keita started full training last week and is nowhere near full match fitness. Milner is the definition of full match fitness, and hasnt had a serious injury since world war 2. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Let us rain fire and destruction upon their heads.

This. Best starting 11, fucking batter them then bring a few key lads off once the jobs done.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Can play Origi, can play a fit Shaq on the right. 

Yes we could choose to seriously weaken the team but since we want to win we'll not do this until forced, 

again. 

I think this will be a tough game. Interesting to see the midfield setup. I think he could bring Milner in for this one. I'll go a tight 1-0 win for the Redmen.