You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Salzburg (H) 2/10/19 - Champions of Europe League

Bjornebye

Solidität. Explosivität. Beharrlichkeit. Rücksichtslosigkeit. Flügel.

It's a chance to get going in our group after the setback in Naples. It doesn't need to be blood and thunder although if the players feel there's a chance to do that, then fine. Just make sure of the 3 points. Sadio might give a little bit extra in this one given he is facing one of his former clubs.

And fuck off CT. Every time I get negged, the team end up toiling for a result. If that happens again, that is all on you. On the flip side, when CT gets negged, the team play a blinder. Something to bear in mind.

This is what happens when CT drinks a can of Red Bull:

ImpressionableShrillEnglishpointer-small

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Maybe Keita gets a game. If Shaq is OK I'd love him to get a game too. Also Milner. 

I wouldn't be fucking around with resting players here. Napoli and Salzburg both have 3pts we can't afford to drop points in this. 

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I wouldn't be fucking around with resting players here. Napoli and Salzburg both have 3pts we can't afford to drop points in this. 

Exactly my thoughts too.  They may only be from Austria but they only narrowly went out to Napoli in Europe last year and have scored 5 or more 6 times this season already. One of those was against Wolfsberger who won 4-0 away at Monchengladbach the other week.

If we don't win this we're going to have a big battle on to not be playing Thursday night football after Christmas.

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

Solidität. Explosivität. Beharrlichkeit. Rücksichtslosigkeit. Flügel.

It's a chance to get going in our group after the setback in Naples. It doesn't need to be blood and thunder although if the players feel there's a chance to do that, then fine. Just make sure of the 3 points. Sadio might give a little bit extra in this one given he is facing one of his former clubs.

And fuck off CT. Every time I get negged, the team end up toiling for a result. If that happens again, that is all on you. On the flip side, when CT gets negged, the team play a blinder. Something to bear in mind.

This is what happens when CT drinks a can of Red Bull:

ImpressionableShrillEnglishpointer-small

Only way to test this is to ban the cunt. 

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Its not like I said play kids. There's not much wrong with Keita, he's a £50 million signing. Ditto Milner or Shaq. 

Keita started full training last week and is nowhere near full match fitness. Milner is the definition of full match fitness, and hasnt had a serious injury since world war 2. 

• Like 1