You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sheff Utd (A) 28/9/19 - Premier League

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Will take that, didn't deserve the theee points at all. 

Disgraceful that there's no squad options still. 

Two one on one's with the keeper, a post from 6 yards out and a clear pen not given along with the goal we actually scored is more than enough justification for three points. 

And to top off your shit sunday of a post, a squad option (Origi) actually made a big difference when he came on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Thank fuck thats over. 6 points away from home won in a week. I'll take that

4 away games in a row inside 12 days, 3 different competitions. Lost one after a scandalous decision and won the rest. Plus it’s the one we would all have picked. Some team, even though clear improvements needed on performance. Six points from two midday kickoffs in a few weeks too.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

A poor performance by too many players, but all gifts accepted and we remain 100% on the season. In fact I#d say winning like this probably gets under the skins of our rivals more than when we thrash teams. 

I thought VVD and Fabiano played well, Origi made a difference and played well in the time he was on.

We definitely need Mane and Salah to bang one in soon as nothing is coming off for either, they are wasting chances that they'd put away in their sleep at the moment. Salah still putting a lot of energy into his game though, I'm more worried about Mane who looked a bit lazy imo, this stood out more when he was shifted to the right wing. Hopefully they start clicking soon. Adrian gives me a lot of calmness when we are defending a lead, he did well again.

Sheffield United fans singing 'Champion league winners you're having a laugh'....yeah fuck off you inbred fuckers. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Two one on one's with the keeper, a post from 6 yards out and a clear pen not given along with the goal we actually scored is more than enough justification for three points. 

And to top off your shit sunday of a post, a squad option (Origi) actually made a big difference when he came on. 

Don’t bite, he’s just an attention seeking bell-end.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well we spawned that but that's the way arsenal, chelsea, united and city have all won titles doing exactly the same so that's good enough for me.

I really think Jurgen needs to talk to Mo, Sadio and Bobby because they just dont look on the same page right now.

Trent, please stop slamming the ball into the nearest oppo. Thought Adrian had a very good game today. OK, one or two goal kicks were a bit piss but overall he did well and he'll welcome the clean sheet.

Sheff United fans can go fuck themselves with their Champions of Europe, you're having a laugh chant. See how much of a laugh it is when you come to Anfield boys.

Sloppy as fuck from us today. Sloppiness in possession. Sloppiness when presented with great chances (Sadio twice, Mo once). Sloppiness when actually shooting (I think only Gini's volley for the goal was crisply struck, and even that was right down the keeper's throat).

We knew Sheffield United would be well up for it today, but we seemed to approach it far too casually and complacently, especially in that first half. It's as if the players just thought they can hang in there, let their opponents run out of steam, and then take charge. You can get away with that sometimes, but you must never allow it to become the norm. Only Juventus in Serie A can really get away with that.

We were well below par all day yet we came away with the points. It's good that we can do that, but we also need a few games where we play brilliantly and decimate opponents.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pidge said:

They put in the effort to make hard work of it, but the commentators were well over the top about it.  They weren't that good.  A few cleaner finishes at this would have been 4-0.

3 points, top of the league. Get in.

Those cunts spew some right shite, even macca.