You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Area 51

Bjornebye

Just put a fit girl who likes comic books before the turn off to area 51 and all the virgins will forget their little raid and start playing dungeons and dragons for the right to kick her in the shins and run off.

Other than that get  nerf versions of a military grade mini gun and take care of the tin foil hat hordes, film it in slow motion.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Load of lunatics raiding it shortly apparently. 

Well good luck to them I say. They won't get within 20 miles of any militarised zone. The US Army should just push Tursdeye out so the crowd can parade him around cities across America. 

They'll probably let a few through. who will then end up as unwilling volunteers for some experiment they are conducting. 

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Load of lunatics raiding it shortly apparently. 

Well good luck to them I say. They won't get within 20 miles of any militarised zone. The US Army should just push Tursdeye out so the crowd can parade him around cities across America. 

Trying to storm a military zone with no notice is a bad idea, giving the military months to prepare and it's a disaster. 

The reason they had, MOD Police, Civvy Police, Military Police and thousands of soldiers at Greenham Common wasn't to protect the cruise missiles. It was purely to stop the Americans protecting the cruise missiles from shooting the protestors if they stormed the nuke site. 

I'd imagine the military have the situation in hand, and are welcoming the chance to test their crowd control gadgets on willing volunteers. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Howie missed out on a trick here. He should have printed off a load of cheap T shirts with the logo 'I stormed Area 51 and was anally probed by ALF.' (Excuse my crude attempt on Paint) Could have made a fortune selling them at the gathering point. 
image.png

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I've heard that a certain forum member has volunteered to perform some alan probes.

Mr Sex will sort them out, that's for sure.