You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) Premier League - 22-9-19

Bjornebye

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.

I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope I can make it across the border.

I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope we get beat

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Kevin D said:

I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope we get beat

Finally some real sense is spoken. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Just noticed we have Michael Oliver refereeing. Thank fuck we haven't got that wanker Kevin Friend refereeing, he nearly always favours Chelsea. 

On a side note, I see the Mancs have Anthony Taylor again for their away trip to West Ham, how the fuck that happens with regularity is beyond me. 

10 hours ago, Kevin D said:

I hope we get beat

I watched that for the first time in years the other day. Unfortunately it wasn't the Director's cut, so that last line was missing. 

• Upvote 1

On 19/09/2019 at 08:36, ZonkoVille77 said:

I fuckin hate these Brexit cunts. Stinking racist flag shoving up their arses wankers.

Just beat these cock infections, redmen. That's all. Thanks.

Word.

Everyone at that club, from owner to fans, is deeply unpleasant and deserves to be sent home miserable. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just noticed we have Michael Oliver refereeing. Thank fuck we haven't got that wanker Kevin Friend refereeing, he nearly always favours Chelsea. 

On a side note, I see the Mancs have Anthony Taylor again for their away trip to West Ham, how the fuck that happens with regularity is beyond me. 

Odds on another pen for them then 

Watford showed today how the vast majority of teams will roll over for Man City within seconds of the kick-off, and that has probably put enough fear into the rest of the league that their next five games are essentially won already. Depending on our own results over the next month and a half, our game against them at Anfield could determine whether or not they effectively wrap up the title before Christmas, so with that in mind, Chelsea aren’t a high enough calibre of opponent to drop points against at this stage if we're to have a realistic hope of overhauling them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Watford showed today how the vast majority of teams will roll over for Man City within seconds of the kick-off, and that has probably put enough fear into the rest of the league that their next five games are essentially won already. With that in mind, Chelsea aren’t a high enough calibre of opponent to drop points against at this stage if we're to have a realistic hope of challenging for the title.

Don't worry , the Ev have got this.

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Don't worry , the Ev have got this.

Hahahahahaha

Although if I may delve into the fantastical and invoke the possibility of anything more than a very comfortable Manchester City win, I can’t imagine what the game might do to our blue friends. Who would they blame? Win, lose or draw...is it Silva's fault for getting demolished / turning up and getting something against the odds, or does the blame fall squarely on the shoulders of Liverpool for putting them in such an impossible position?

9 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Hahahahahaha

Although if I may delve into the fantastical and invoke the possibility of anything more than a very comfortable Manchester City win, I can’t imagine what the game might do to our blue friends. Who would they blame? Win, lose or draw...is it Silva's fault for getting demolished / turning up and getting something against the odds, or does the blame fall squarely on the shoulders of Liverpool for putting them in such an impossible position?

I reckon Silva would be better playing himself as him & his assistant will be the only people in the stadium who want them to win.

34 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Watford showed today how the vast majority of teams will roll over for Man City within seconds of the kick-off, and that has probably put enough fear into the rest of the league that their next five games are essentially won already. Depending on our own results over the next month and a half, our game against them at Anfield could determine whether or not they effectively wrap up the title before Christmas, so with that in mind, Chelsea aren’t a high enough calibre of opponent to drop points against at this stage if we're to have a realistic hope of overhauling them.

Fucking hell mate, the glass can be half full sometimes you know.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I don’t really understand what you mean by saying they aren’t a high calibre opponent. Chelsea away is a cunt of a fixture. We’ve only won once there in the last 11 years or something. They beat City there last season and were seconds away from beating us there last season as well.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

I don’t really understand what you mean by saying they aren’t a high calibre opponent. Chelsea away is a cunt of a fixture. We’ve only won once there in the last 11 years or something. They beat City there last season and were seconds away from beating us there last season as well.

One word ‘Fat Francis’