You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) Premier League - 22-9-19

Bjornebye

We lost away at Napoli last season (playing worse than tonight) and went on to win the thing. 

Take it out on this shower of scum on Sunday and its business as usual. 

"They say Stigs days are numbered

He's not famous anymore

But Tursdeye smokes his toenails

Like he's never done before" 

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Last chance saloon for you, this. 

Taking one positive from tonight, hopefully it gives us a kick up the arse for Sunday. 

Where has the 'sack this chump' post gone? Shit out as usual? Fucking runner. 

Yeah if we lose this I'll retire from starting match threads. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’ll still be in the thread I posted it in, you thick twat. 

Fair enough, I only saw it briefly previewed on the side of the FF page. The fact I thought you would have edited it says a lot more about you than it does me. 

39 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Trumo. SEFFCR will be getting negged. Make it spell out another word. 

Control. Unity. Nerve. Talent.

I don't ask for much.

Put the Napoli game behind us and re-focus. We're up against a Chelsea side that is in transition at the moment. We've shown ourselves to be superior to them, and now is the time to reinforce that and keep the league momentum going.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Zouma and Barkley started tonight. Barkley missed a pen as well. 

Yeah, I just looked. They went five at the back at home. Don’t want to tempt fate but maybe, just maybe, Frank Lampard isn’t the best thing since sliced bread after all. Is he just harking back to the system Conte used last time they won the league?

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, I just looked. They went five at the back at home. Don’t want to tempt fate but maybe, just maybe, Frank Lampard isn’t the best thing since sliced bread after all. Is he just harking back to the system Conte used last time they won the league?

I think he is just trying to do the best with what he is got which is mostly shite.

Guest Pistonbroke

We saw in the Super Cup that Lampard was reluctant to play the expansive approach he has adopted in the league so far. That might have been due to getting their arses kicked at Old Trafford mind. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Got clattered by a Valencia player and has damaged his ankle apparently.

Played on before going off 5 minutes later. 

Rudiger is still injured and Kante is questionable too.