You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Weakness of The Working Class

Dougie Do'ins

12 hours ago, skaro said:

It happens time and time again with you.

You make fun of people and their opinions.  They do it back.  You eventually shit yourself and disappear.

You've apologised to me.

You've apologised to PB.

"It won't happen again", you say.

But it does.

None of us are angels.

But there's a rinse and repeat about you.

If you did it, and didn't complain about people returning fire, I think everything would be fine.

But you do complain about it.

Anyway, I could be completely wrong about this.

But thought I'd say it anyway.

If only for Adrian on this occasion.  A second choice, old, East London, Spanish reject.

Haha that last line.... 

giphy.gif

On 18/09/2019 at 09:26, Section_31 said:

This is a pretty gross misrepresentation of both what I said, and the way I behave on this forum I have to say, I expected better from a poster such as yourself. 

I've never had a problem with contrary opinions, if I wanted an echo chamber I'd go on Twitter. SD's political views are pretty much the polar opposite of mine, yet he probably gets less shite off me for those views than he gets off 95% of the forum (some of whom are Rico's mates, ironically).

SD's views are honestly held, consistently argued.  

Rico just seeks to disrupt threads, it's as simple as that. 

If someone posted a thread entitled, say 'Thatcher and Militant', and you saw Rico's name next to the replies you'd already know what you were going to get. Something along the lines of 'Oh so Thatcher's bad but Saint Jeramy of Cobyn isn't? Christ, you lot'. 

And so forth. Followed by response after response from people all just being drawn into the same old shit to the point where the eye AIDS is reposted and reposted, and even if he's on ignore you have to glance past it. 

So you look at it and you think, 'nah fuck it' and go and post on the Eric Cantona thread instead. 

It's the absolute definition of trolling.

Also

I didn't call for him  to be banned, I said it was a shame he was never pulled up for it purely because he's got mates here. 

Let's remember someone was banned not too long ago simply for constantly posting about his blog. 

Rico knows what he's doing - as he does with his now 'ooh you want me banned' martyr act. People who don't mind him know what he's doing and are seemingly alright with it too. But as I said, it's not conducive to the longterm health of the forum. Simple as. 

Perhaps you should look at yourself and your posting style. Perhaps it is irritating but those who find it that way manage to scroll past or skim it and go on elsewhere without feeling the need to question your use to the forum.

I should add that I dont have a problem with you at all, but who appointed you as forum doctor?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, A Red said:

Perhaps you should look at yourself and your posting style. Perhaps it is irritating but those who find it that way manage to scroll past or skim it and go on elsewhere without feeling the need to question your use to the forum.

I should add that I dont have a problem with you at all, but who appointed you as forum doctor?

Sections done 14 years behind the bell and he's proud of it sir 

3 hours ago, A Red said:

Perhaps you should look at yourself and your posting style. 

Maybe it’s you that should be looking at Section’s posting style. He is one of the best, most respected members of this place. He is very rarely ever discourteous or disingenuous, he’s bright and funny. Anybody who points a finger at him has badly misjudged their target. 

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Maybe it’s you that should be looking at Section’s posting style. He is one of the best, most respected members of this place. He is very rarely ever discourteous or disingenuous, he’s bright and funny. Anybody who points a finger at him has badly misjudged their target. 

As I said I have no problem with his style just his attempt to get someone banned who has broken no rules.

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Section is a proper tit 

12 minutes ago, moof said:

Where did he try to get someone banned? Are you lying?

Go look at his last post in here, in my opinion it is a blatant attempt to get Rico banned. Note, he doesnt say "ban him" but infers it with his reference to the banned blogger. Have a look and tell me whether you think it is possible for me to come to that conclusion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Who pointed a finger at him? I certainly didn't, which is why I said I hadn't misrepresented anything, nor did I feel I deserved to be reprimanded. A couple of other posters suggested Rico fucked off, which is what I was objecting to.

ETA actually it was just turdseye who suggested he fucked off.

• Upvote 1