You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Weakness of The Working Class

Dougie Do'ins

Didn’t know where to put this, but seems to fit in here because one of the very things which has helped pollute much of the working class’ political attitude is this cunt rag and the race-to-the-bottom media culture it helped usher in. 

Stokes saying exactly what needs to be said about them.

06701F06-AB2B-497A-87A9-4A250DADB296.jpeg

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Didn’t know where to put this, but seems to fit in here because one of the very things which has helped pollute much of the working class’ political attitude is this cunt rag and the race-to-the-bottom media culture it helped usher in. 

Hahahahahaha, I love this place.

I bet you would prefer Stokes to be working down a pit getting black lung, eh?  

It's fucking hilarious!   Consistency, kids. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

You can guess which shit rag doorstepped Gareth Thomas’ parents when they found out he was HIV positive. 

• Upvote 2

On 16/09/2019 at 08:57, General Dryness said:

You are all mostly a good bunch of chaps, but wishing someone off the forum because their opinions jar with yours is bang the fuck out of order.

For the record, I don't think Rico is trolling. A bit flamboyant in his arguments from time to time, but it takes all sorts.

This is a pretty gross misrepresentation of both what I said, and the way I behave on this forum I have to say, I expected better from a poster such as yourself. 

I've never had a problem with contrary opinions, if I wanted an echo chamber I'd go on Twitter. SD's political views are pretty much the polar opposite of mine, yet he probably gets less shite off me for those views than he gets off 95% of the forum (some of whom are Rico's mates, ironically).

SD's views are honestly held, consistently argued.  

Rico just seeks to disrupt threads, it's as simple as that. 

If someone posted a thread entitled, say 'Thatcher and Militant', and you saw Rico's name next to the replies you'd already know what you were going to get. Something along the lines of 'Oh so Thatcher's bad but Saint Jeramy of Cobyn isn't? Christ, you lot'. 

And so forth. Followed by response after response from people all just being drawn into the same old shit to the point where the eye AIDS is reposted and reposted, and even if he's on ignore you have to glance past it. 

So you look at it and you think, 'nah fuck it' and go and post on the Eric Cantona thread instead. 

It's the absolute definition of trolling.

Also

I didn't call for him  to be banned, I said it was a shame he was never pulled up for it purely because he's got mates here. 

Let's remember someone was banned not too long ago simply for constantly posting about his blog. 

Rico knows what he's doing - as he does with his now 'ooh you want me banned' martyr act. People who don't mind him know what he's doing and are seemingly alright with it too. But as I said, it's not conducive to the longterm health of the forum. Simple as. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This is a pretty gross misrepresentation of both what I said, and the way I behave on this forum I have to say, I expected better from a poster such as yourself. 

I've never had a problem with contrary opinions, if I wanted an echo chamber I'd go on Twitter. SD's political views are pretty much the polar opposite of mine, yet he probably gets less shite off me for those views than he gets off 95% of the forum (some of whom are Rico's mates, ironically).

SD's views are honestly held, consistently argued.  

Rico just seeks to disrupt threads, it's as simple as that. 

If someone posted a thread entitled, say 'Thatcher and Militant', and you saw Rico's name next to the replies you'd already know what you were going to get. Something along the lines of 'Oh so Thatcher's bad but Saint Jeramy of Cobyn isn't? Christ, you lot'. 

And so forth. Followed by response after response from people all just being drawn into the same old shit to the point where the eye AIDS is reposted and reposted, and even if he's on ignore you have to glance past it. 

So you look at it and you think, 'nah fuck it' and go and post on the Eric Cantona thread instead. 

It's the absolute definition of trolling.

Also

I didn't call for him  to be banned, I said it was a shame he was never pulled up for it purely because he's got mates here. 

Let's remember someone was banned not too long ago simply for constantly posting about his blog. 

Rico knows what he's doing - as he does with his now 'ooh you want me banned' martyr act. People who don't mind him know what he's doing and are seemingly alright with it too. But as I said, it's not conducive to the longterm health of the forum. Simple as. 

But that’s not what happens is it?  Look at the Lib Dem thread.  That thread is a thread filled to top with shit posts.  Lots aimed at Stronts, lots aimed at winding him up and lots holding him responsible for everything every single LD MP has ever done.  But that’s ok.  

Now, when anyone doesn’t follow the party line on here about JC they are labelled right wing. I enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy on here because there’s loads.  I also enjoy pointing out complete madness, because there’s loads.  As I’ve said before no one comments on the Scientology thread when I take the piss out of Xenu and the volcanoes.  

Edit: and as for knowing people on here I know Lifey, Stig and Stringers.  

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Rico is far from a troll! 

I completely disagree with his politics but that doesn’t make him a troll. 

And he’s been posting for years, there’s never been any criticism of his posting that I’ve ever seen prior to the Brexit referendum. 

FB_IMG_1568803887319.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Spot on from Section. Rico is a professional troll and makes the GF a bad place to do chit-chat.

It was much better in the old days before Rico posted. Fact.

I love that he keeps asking things along the lines of ‘are you trying to get rid of me’ and ‘do you still want me gone’ as if he’s uncovering some revelatory information. The answer is yes. Not because he has a different view, but because he’s a massive troll, a spiky cunt, and an apologist for some horrible shit. He details stuff on here all the time and he’s bad for any sort of political discussion. But he hasn’t done anything big enough to get kicked, so it won’t happen; though there should be no mistake that his intention seems to achieve the same effect by thousand cuts. 

Anybody who who thinks he doesn’t troll hasn’t been paying attention. 

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I love that he keeps asking things along the lines of ‘are you trying to get rid of me’ and ‘do you still want me gone’ as if he’s uncovering some revelatory information. The answer is yes. Not because he has a different view, but because he’s a massive troll, a spiky cunt, and an apologist for some horrible shit. He details stuff on here all the time and he’s bad for any sort of political discussion. But he hasn’t done anything big enough to get kicked, so it won’t happen; though there should be no mistake that his intention seems to achieve the same effect by thousand cuts. 

Anybody who who thinks he doesn’t troll hasn’t been paying attention. 

One of his tactics is to ask silly questions in response to any serious points made, moving the impetus away from him and back onto whichever sorry cunt he happens to be trolling.  He's as transparent as Timmy the Translucent Thingy.