Quantcast
The Snooker - Page 24 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The Snooker

4 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

I thought he was aright miserable git, although I loved Davis (still my all time favourite) so that doesn't make sense, think I just took a dislike to him. I was wrong though I think he is great now.

Weird isn't it how we make assumptions about Snooker players. Arguably the most harmless sport in the world. I can't stand Carter or Allen and I think Murphy is a proper cunt. People on here despise Selby. Mental. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Weird isn't it how we make assumptions about Snooker players. Arguably the most harmless sport in the world. I can't stand Carter or Allen and I think Murphy is a proper cunt. People on here despise Selby. Mental. 

I hated Ken Doherty, absolutely hated him but it's hard to explain why. I just do. Other than the way he pronounces Murphy, he seems alright when being a pundit between frames, find the accent too distracting if he is commentating during games though.

Jebus is winding me up having all these tournaments in Milton Kenyes but I can't go to any of them.

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

I hated Ken Doherty, absolutely hated him but it's hard to explain why. I just do. Other than the way he pronounces Murphy, he seems alright when being a pundit between frames, find the accent too distracting if he is commentating during games though.

Jebus is winding me up having all these tournaments in Milton Kenyes but I can't go to any of them.

Morphy

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Morphy

Moirfee. I mean, I know it's an Irish surname, but there is no way that is right!

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Ronnie goes through. What a match. 

I had it on the telly and Turdsette was asking me what all the rules are and stuff. I had a turd brewing all day and eventually had to go at 5-4. When I was sat on the bog upstairs I could hear her in the living room saying “Come on, Ronnie!” and she was waiting at the bottom of the stairs to tell me it had gone 5-5

A proud dad moment, for sure. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I had it on the telly and Turdsette was asking me what all the rules are and stuff. I had a turd brewing all day and eventually had to go at 5-4. When I was sat on the bog upstairs I could hear her in the living room saying “Come on, Ronnie!” and she was waiting at the bottom of the stairs to tell me it had gone 5-5

A proud dad moment, for sure. 

Cute. 

Haha

Anyone sees Allens fat hanging down then when he was taking a shot? All over the table. Tuck your fucking shirt in  

1 minute ago, bigthrusts said:

Gilbert into the semis. 

Another good game that. Kyren will win a world title but he needs to get ruthless quickly. 

Happy for Gilbert, seems a decent enough bloke. Was guaranteed 30k today, he's just doubled that. 

Bingham v Murphy tonight. I'm too tired for it. 

Maguire just taken top break for the tournament so far. 4 all with Bingtao. 

Ronnie vs Higgins tonight, can't wait.