Quantcast
The Snooker - Page 23 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The Snooker

2 minutes ago, bigthrusts said:

One of the most ridiculous pots I've ever seen there. 

Hes a prick. And he sounds like Michael Owen. 

He seems to have a permanent doughnut residue around his mouth, the sand in his Vagina, aspiring parking attendant, chunky thundercunt.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bigthrusts said:

Nail biter here between Robertson and Yan Bingtao. 

Yeah surprised. A few times I've watched Yan this season and he's fucking frustrating. Just sort of nonchalent in his demeanour. Played well here though although Robertson has been nowhere near his best. 

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

What a day - Robertson and Selby out. Lovely stuff. I can sit back and relax for the rest of the week now. 

Two good matches today. Ronnie vs Ding and Higgins vs Allen - I think the winner will come from todays players. 

If I hear "where's the cue-ball going " once more from that dunce Virgo I'm going to start lobbing things at the TV .

He's become like some lame old comedian trotting out his tag line ad infinitum . Apart from that he constantly gets it wrong when predicting the next shot . Bolt gun required. 

Just now, magicrat said:

If I hear "where's the cue-ball going " once more form that dunce Virgo I'm going to start lobbing things at the TV .

He's become like some lame old comedian trotting out his tag line ad infinitum . Apart from that he constantly gets it wrong when predicting the next shot . Bolt gun required. 

Haha Dominic Dale yesterday during the Robertson v Ding match (I had eurosport on because the BBC was behind in its coverage) kept getting shots wrong. he's a lovely fella and all that but he needs to work o his commentary. Actually, his commentary is great he just doesn't think like the top top players. McManus is the best, he's shots ahead all the time. Same goes for Hendry as you would expect. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha Dominic Dale yesterday during the Robertson v Ding match (I had eurosport on because the BBC was behind in its coverage) kept getting shots wrong. he's a lovely fella and all that but he needs to work o his commentary. Actually, his commentary is great he just doesn't think like the top top players. McManus is the best, he's shots ahead all the time. Same goes for Hendry as you would expect. 

Agree . I also like Neil Foulds and Joe Johnson. The one that irritates me most , even more than Virgo, is Phil Yates.

He's an inexhaustible reservoir of snooker shite.  Smug cunt. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Agree . I also like Neil Foulds and Joe Johnson. The one that irritates me most , even more than Virgo, is Phil Yates.

He's an inexhaustible reservoir of snooker shite.  Smug cunt. 

Hahaha. 

I fucking love the snooker me. 

Haven't seen Ronnie wear a white in ages. He looks and seems on it. Says he's been practising 6 hours a day over xmas. Last month he said he hasn't even been practising. I'd be fucking shitting myself if I was one of the other players. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Remember the first time I heard Dale interviewed he was nothing like I expected.

Also, I used to hate McManus when he played but he is brilliant, he really does know the game, worthy of the nickname Angles

8 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Remember the first time I heard Dale interviewed he was nothing like I expected.

Also, I used to hate McManus when he played but he is brilliant, he really does know the game, worthy of the nickname Angles

Haha how can you hate McManus???? 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha how can you hate McManus???? 

I thought he was aright miserable git, although I loved Davis (still my all time favourite) so that doesn't make sense, think I just took a dislike to him. I was wrong though I think he is great now.