You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker

Bjornebye

If anyone else was none the wiser, I watched it a few times before I managed to get a gist. Something about a gesture Ronnie is supposed to have made, Trump seems to be defending Ronnie and the ref seems to be saying I had to say something.

6 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Am still the only one here that can't stand Ronnie O'sullivan? The self entitled prick that he is

The nicest thing i can say about him is that he seems like the sort of fella who wears the same bills for a week and inspects his bogeys before he eats them. Deviant.

18 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Am still the only one here that can't stand Ronnie O'sullivan? The self entitled prick that he is

Not gone on him tbh. Prefer Higgins and Williams myself. Incredible player though.

22 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I think it's a relatively popular opinion, and one I agree with.

Manufactured drama for drama's sake half the time.

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Brilliant from Ronnie. Top player. You lot can get all the way fucked with your nonsense 

Just love watching Ronnie play the most naturally gifted player ever. 

• Upvote 1

Ronnie is just different class. When he's on form and is up for it, nobody is beating him. Every time he's won the title, he's basically breezed past opponents through every round, barely breaking a sweat. Looks like it'll be another dominant win again. 

He’s a genius and people that blessed are often flawed. We all have talent, we’re all flawed. Just seems to be that the uber talented also take their flaws to the extreme. Not always, but often. 

I’m not a massive snooker fan. He’s the only current reason I watch it at all. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

He’s a genius and people that blessed are often flawed. We all have talent, we’re all flawed. Just seems to be that the uber talented also take their flaws to the extreme. Not always, but often. 

I’m not a massive snooker fan. He’s the only current reason I watch it at all. 

This is what I was alluding to earlier about the future after Ronnie and the older guys. Like you I doubt I will make  any effort to watch it after Ronnie goes and there must be thousands like us.

• Upvote 1