You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep he's right on his game. Obviously still want Higgins to win but Ronnie v Judd in the final could be an all time classic. 

You have some fucking weird allegiances mate. 

Fuck Trump. And Higgins will always be below Ronnie and Williams. 

That’s the dream final. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Shut up you fucking napkin 

We’ve had this discussion before. 

You chose to ignore the fact a great champion chose to match fix. I massively respect his achievements but can’t forgive him for that. 

Even if I could I’d want Ronnie and Williams to win first. 

22 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

We’ve had this discussion before. 

You chose to ignore the fact a great champion chose to match fix. I massively respect his achievements but can’t forgive him for that. 

Even if I could I’d want Ronnie and Williams to win first. 

Clown 

I also think Williams vs Ronnie would be my dream final. Williams is such a likeable bloke and a terrific player on form but Ronnie is Ronnie and just box office. 

Having said that I want a clearer good versus evil match up so that I can get really behind it. I dont particularly mind Trump but hes the closest to being that evil player. 

Come on Williams. 

As for your question Col, I didn't want to reply last night as I'd had a bevvy but Higgins was set up there. His manager put him in an awkward spot, he was found not guilty and it was a trap set up by the news of the world and everything they peddled about it was a load of bollocks. You'll find enough about it if you google it. So no, John isn't a cheat he's one of if not the most complete player to play the sport and he's a fucking great fella as well. It was out of order what news international did to him but it's not like they haven't got form for it. If he was a cheat every single great in the sport wouldn't still be calling him a legend. 

• Upvote 1