You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Unreal finish from Ronnie this. 

Just unreal. Greatest ever by a fucking country mile. When he is in the mood he makes it looks like anytime he misses he is just doing it for a laugh. Folds said in the studio the other day that Trump is currently the best on the planet and by some way. I laughed. 

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just unreal. Greatest ever by a fucking country mile. When he is in the mood he makes it looks like anytime he misses he is just doing it for a laugh. Folds said in the studio the other day that Trump is currently the best on the planet and by some way. I laughed. 

Looks like Foulds might have been right after all....

• Upvote 1

I don't know what I was watching yesterday then.

I went round to see my Dad at dinner time and Trump was playing Ronnie on Eurosport and had taken a 7-1 lead ahead of the later session.

I said to Dad that the lads on TLW had reported that Ronnie was on fire the night before and Trump was murdering him.

I just assumed it was the semi final of this tournament, hence my reply yesterday to @Bjornebye

Turns out it must have been some repeat.

Fucking Eurosport, the shit channel cunts.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I don't know what I was watching yesterday then.

I went round to see my Dad at dinner time and Trump was playing Ronnie on Eurosport and had taken a 7-1 lead ahead of the later session.

I said to Dad that the lads on TLW had reported that Ronnie was on fire the night before and Trump was murdering him.

I just assumed it was the semi final of this tournament, hence my reply yesterday to @Bjornebye

Turns out it must have been some repeat.

Fucking Eurosport, the shit channel cunts.

I did wonder thats why I didn't reply and call you a weird cunt.. 

Trump v Ronnie in the final. Trump 6:4 up, looks like he might make it 7 here in a first to 9. I want Ronnie to win, mainly because I can't stand Trump but Ronnie has been a proper dick lately. Thinks he is too good for everyone else and can say and do what he wants. Trump is the best in the world right now. Watch Ronnie start throwing his toys out the pram if he loses. he has already said this week that he might not play the Masters or the Worlds. His excuse for the Masters? The venue isn't too great. For the Worlds? Its a slog. 

Entitled prick. Best ever for sure but fuck me he gives snooker a great name on the table and an awful one off it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...