You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sancho for Salah/Mane

aRdja

Sancho or Mane or Salah  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Sell Salah and bring in Sancho
    • Sell Mane and bring in Sancho
    • Keep both and reject Sancho

22 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Bobby has just turned 28 as well, we'll get a few more top seasons out of him. Fabinho has just turned 26, so he's got even longer. Alisson has just turned 27, he has years left as a keeper. VVD is 28 so has time left as well. If we can keep that spine at the club we'll have another 4 seasons of it. Incidentally, all our Brazilians I've mentioned were born in October, weird. 

So was Pele.

January is the shagging season in Brazil 

• Upvote 1

On paper we're golden for the future but I'm not sure what that looks like under a different manager. Klopp has some tactical faults but he's the best motivator in the world and at this level if you can get the tactics near perfect but motivate your players to play every game like it's their last you're going to win a lot more than you lose or draw. I expect Klopp to leave when his contract is done so I'm just going to enjoy the ride until then.

29 minutes ago, Saintslfc13 said:

On paper we're golden for the future but I'm not sure what that looks like under a different manager. Klopp has some tactical faults but he's the best motivator in the world and at this level if you can get the tactics near perfect but motivate your players to play every game like it's their last you're going to win a lot more than you lose or draw. I expect Klopp to leave when his contract is done so I'm just going to enjoy the ride until then.

200.webp

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Saintslfc13 said:

All managers have tactical faults because what looks great on paper doesn't always transfer well to the pitch. Tactics are largely only as good as the players you ask to implement them. We are closer than most.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Definately among the best 5 players in the world. Apart from Van Dijk and Messi, who is better than him? Salah was up there, but for the last 10-11 months Mane has been far better than him.

Mbappe maybe?

Yeah, and possibly Lewandowski, but my days of following other leagues closely are long gone so I'm not really sure. He's definitely the best forward in the Premiership, though, imo, and such a good fit for our style of play.

It shouldn't be to replace it should be to add to the squad. 60 plus games is plenty to share between 4. I do think Salah will be gone next year if we get a big enough bid. I think he will want to go and if he doesn't go this year he won't get a big move

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Fifteen hours of football, three players, 45 touches in the opposition box.

One touch in the opposition box per player, per game.

Absolutely magnificent.

I love the way the 0 looks like a mouth open in absolute shock at the statistics.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Fifteen hours of football, three players, 45 touches in the opposition box.

One touch in the opposition box per player, per game.

Absolutely magnificent.

Yet some are afraid of Rodgers going to a rival.   Although, I get why they'd erase most of his seasons here out of their memory.