Quantcast
Newcastle (H) Sat 14/09 12:30pm Premier League - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Newcastle (H) Sat 14/09 12:30pm Premier League

Solidity. Energy. Focus. Control. Creativity. Ruthlessness.

I don't ask for much.

Games against Fathead's teams tend to follow a pattern. We start quite well, maybe go a goal up within the first 20 minutes. Thereafter we get sluggish, the crowd get restless and the ref keeps breaking up any momentum by penalising the minutest of offences or seeing infringements that just aren't there. Then at some point in the second half, Fathead's team scramble an equaliser after a defensive lapse, and the whole stadium deflates. Despite our best efforts, we simply cannot summon up a winner and the game peters out into 2 points dropped.

But this game will not follow that pattern, as long as we do all the things I've mentioned at the top of this post.

Fucking hell , Bulgaria & Kosovo at home.

Premier League teams should play a full PL programme next weekend , and just send one random English player each from their squads and if Southgate can't win both games he should be sacked.

On 02/09/2019 at 18:18, A_S said:

Mane hatrick, with Mo laying each on a plate. You read it here first. 

I hope to see all our players come out onto the pitch with a numbered plate and napkins over their arms, serving up the special dish for the day: cunt in the bastard. 

• Upvote 2

I'll have the starter of the gegenpressing terrine, the main of the Mane special, and if I've any space left over after that I might be tempted by the Bobby no-look special for dessert.

My wife will have the same.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

I'll have the starter of the gegenpressing terrine, the main of the Mane special, and if I've any space left over after that I might be tempted by the Bobby no-look special for dessert.

My wife will have the same.

Don't want any sala(h)d?

• Upvote 4

80 mins played, 4 nil up and Salah (On a hat-trick) will square to Mane who will Hendo it into block 205. Cue lots of laughter on the pitch and from the terraces. Klopp will be furious and substitute Salah for Milner. Then everyone can go back to calling Steve Bruce out for having a big fat head. 

Jurgens tricky Reds remain top of the league. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

80 mins played, 4 nil up and Salah (On a hat-trick) will square to Mane who will Hendo it into block 205. Cue lots of laughter on the pitch and from the terraces. Klopp will be furious and substitute Salah for Milner. Then everyone can go back to calling Steve Bruce out for having a big fat head. 

Jurgens tricky Reds remain top of the league. 

Mane will try and point the ball into goal but it will end up in block 205? That would be a splendid achievement. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Mane will try and point the ball into goal but it will end up in block 205? That would be a splendid achievement. 

tenor.gif