You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) 31/8/19 Premier League

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Christ this team is relentless I fucking love them 

Even after a sluggish start you just know in the back of your head that there are at least another 3 gears we can move up. Winning games as easy as this are a good thing. Burnley are a tricky team and very physical, VVD, Matip, TAA and Robbo basically bossed them. Fab and Wij were also very good in midfield, Bobby was great again. I also thought Adrian was good. Happy to have him has backup to Alisson. 

Guest Pistonbroke

BBc wankers laying it on thick. 'Reds make most of limited chances.'...........Fucking hell, we had 15 shots with 7 on target away from home. The manc loving bastards must be in turmoil. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Even after a sluggish start you just know in the back of your head that there are at least another 3 gears we can move up. Winning games as easy as this are a good thing. Burnley are a tricky team and very physical, VVD, Matip, TAA and Robbo basically bossed them. Fab and Wij were also very good in midfield, Bobby was great again. I also thought Adrian was good. Happy to have him has backup to Alisson. 

Spot on pal 

18 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

I think Sadio has every right to be pissed off there Salah should square that ball for a certain goal, its good that they can have a go at each other maybe do it in the dressing room.

Maybe, but keep it in house, can do without the Royal Shakespeare performance, I would imagine Klopp will be fuming

10 minutes ago, J-V said:

He was just laughing about it so you imagined wrong.

He was laughing about it on camera. I can't imagine he's best pleased with that type of behaviour privately, when he places so much value on squad harmony.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Tarwater said:

I really liked how Milner noticed what was happening with Mané and changed seats to get next to him to calm him down. I also think that without Firmino’s social skills, we would struggle to keep the same unity in the squad.

Yeah noticed that with Milner, plus Bobby was quick in calming Mane down. 

35 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Deffo the easiest win we've had at Burnley in recent times. Van Dijk and Fabinho were both excellent. 

Sack Mane for being unloyal...disloyal. 

I’m not a member but if I was I would rep you for the Alan Partridge reference - well done sir. I look forward to your zombie prank with a shower curtain and various sundry hotel room items.

5 minutes ago, Boss said:

He was laughing about it on camera. I can't imagine he's best pleased with that type of behaviour privately, when he places so much value on squad harmony.

I'll take his reaction and what he said rather than read bollocks into it.