You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) 31/8/19 Premier League

Bjornebye

Mo does that at least once a game and it’s probably more to be honest. I don’t mind a forward being a bit greedy, I’d venture to say most people don’t either, but it’s better for everyone if they just make the right decision. He had Bobby free to his right earlier, before our 3rd, and decided to have a go himself instead. If Mo just backs off that impulse a little bit we’ve probably won 5-0.

Like others have said it’s one thing late on in a match we’ve got a 2-0 or 3-0 lead in but doing it then might mean he does it without thinking in a match where it’s 0-0.

Top of the league, 34 more games to go, too bloody early to be thinking like that but City have warped the league to the point where you need to be on it Aug-May. 

We're starting slowly as usual under Klopp and we know we'll end well.  Racking up the points at this stage will put us in the convo. 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Deffo the easiest win we've had at Burnley in recent times. Van Dijk and Fabinho were both excellent. 

Sack Mane for being unloyal...disloyal. 

Yep, great performances. We've just got quality all over the pitch now. Special team.

Proper job there....never gave the brexit mongs a sniff really.

Just a top team beating shite as comfortably as you like.

Burnley's support is worse than the bitters for booing and shouting for every little thing.

As for Mane, i like that he had nark, but don't like him showing it like that to give Sky and the media a story to push....

Klopp puts massive stock in unity too - he won't want to see a player pissed off like that, but he won't like reaction and in private will sort it - he'll be clever enough to laugh it off in front of sky cameras when they inevitably push it.

I like fact Mane was pissed off though shows hunger...remember we were cruising at time and it would be easy to just shug and think we have won anyway, but no he is hungry for goals and pissed off he hasn't been set up as he should be - good to see that hunger, just don't show it like that.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'll worry about Mané if he's still got a weed on tomorrow.  I'm not that fussed about him being narked today.

We get it............

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I hope Sean Dyche has a .wav intercepted by Bob Mortimer after that.

He supported us as a lad. 

Mo really needs to fucking look up during games. I love the guy but trying every chance when teammates are better placed is starting to grind my gears so I understand Mane's temper tantrum.

They both understandably want to be top African player and top scorer in the PL.

As for the mutants at Burnley, jesus wept, ironic them going 'hoooooof!' and all the booing.

Oh and how's that not Trent's goal? He's hit it goalwards, the lad who gets the deflection knows nothing about it. Liverpool should say it is Trent's goal.