Quantcast
Hall of Fame tie break vote - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dave u

Hall of Fame tie break vote

Who goes in? You decide.  

46 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Thommo or Saint?

Just totted up all of the votes on the HOF, and there's a tie for fourth place between Ian St John and Phil Thommo.

Normally in the event of a tie, whoever got the most votes on the forum poll would get the nod, but incredibly they were tied on that too. I hadn't accounted for that as it seemed highly unlikely, but here we are.

So the easiest way to decide is to do a poll on here.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck sake I missed this. How has Phil Thompson not gone through? Wow. 

A 52%/48% vote, which (as everybody knows) is the overwhelming will of the people. 

You lost. Get over it. 

• Upvote 3

Fucking hell!!! Only just seen this. Can’t believe Thommo missed out. 25 people get to decide??? This is like a few 75 year old fascist cunts deciding who our prime minister is. Rip off!!!

Dave’s a fucking Tory. Pass it on. 

• Upvote 1

25 people didn't get to decide. Hundreds voted in the initial poll and they were neck and neck. We also had the writers vote, my vote, Mellor's vote and Bascombe's vote. This was a tie breaker.

Thommo got two votes - the writers and Mellor

St John got two votes - me and Mellor.

The fan vote had them equal 7th with 176 votes each.

I can re-open the poll until midnight tonight if it will stop you Thommo fanboys crying about it though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How many times has Usher voted for his favourite then? I make it three times and counting. Fuck happened to one man, one vote? 

4 hours ago, Pidge said:

Is the article going live soon?  Can see it on the home page, but it's not letting me in.

Tomorrow morning, when the final vote is confirmed.

8 minutes ago, dave u said:

Will close the poll at 12pm and then post the article up with the final results. So still 50 minutes for anyone who hasn't voted yet.

Someone else needs to vote St John

so that they can both go in. Fuck it, Dave, just induct the entire 1965 team and Phil Thompson.

• Upvote 1

Thommo just missed out when I chose my initial 4 so I picked him in this tie break. Both players have justifiable claims for inclusion.