You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hall of Fame tie break vote

dave u

Who goes in? You decide.  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Thommo or Saint?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just totted up all of the votes on the HOF, and there's a tie for fourth place between Ian St John and Phil Thommo.

Normally in the event of a tie, whoever got the most votes on the forum poll would get the nod, but incredibly they were tied on that too. I hadn't accounted for that as it seemed highly unlikely, but here we are.

So the easiest way to decide is to do a poll on here.

• dave u pinned this topic

Fucking hell!!! Only just seen this. Can’t believe Thommo missed out. 25 people get to decide??? This is like a few 75 year old fascist cunts deciding who our prime minister is. Rip off!!!

Dave’s a fucking Tory. Pass it on. 

• Upvote 1

25 people didn't get to decide. Hundreds voted in the initial poll and they were neck and neck. We also had the writers vote, my vote, Mellor's vote and Bascombe's vote. This was a tie breaker.

Thommo got two votes - the writers and Mellor

St John got two votes - me and Mellor.

The fan vote had them equal 7th with 176 votes each.

I can re-open the poll until midnight tonight if it will stop you Thommo fanboys crying about it though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic