Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

14 minutes ago, Lario said:

Are they DHGate type sizing? ie. go a size or two up?

They have size charts for kids, mens and for the 'player' versions with width of shirts and length...

14 minutes ago, Lario said:

Sound. Might give them a go.

Although, here in Ireland, we used have a little loophole that anything valued at less than €25 didn't have to pay tax on it when it arrived into the country.

Now they've closed that, I don't know if I'll have to pay the VAT, import duty, handling fee, etc. All that will add up to more than the value of the shirt!

When the g/kids kits arrive I'll look and see what the value is they have stated. They're still from China and they generally know the score. Plus the shirts are less than £15 delivered, so you should be fine.

31 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Thats a thing of beauty. 

For me, the Adidas edition, is the best its ever looked..

scotlands-kenny-dalglish-r-walks-off-aft

The bloke inside it, may have something else to do with that as well. 

3 hours ago, Poster said:

https://www.jjsport24.com

I remember giving Scott the link to DHGate to get his shirt, I still use DHgate (I'm expecting the goalie kids kit any day for my grandson) but this new site (above) is brilliant. Their tracking is a little better and you can pay with PayPal. 

I have already received a shirt from them (for my son) and it was perfect. They have some decent training gear too and some nice retro shirts.

The grandkids have the red kit and within a week or so they will have the away kit too. 

About 2 weeks from ordering to receiving?

41 minutes ago, an tha said:

About 2 weeks from ordering to receiving?

Depends on the day you order, but yeah. I ordered a shirt on 25th June and it arrived on the 9th July. 

Just ordered a replica 19/20 NB home shirt from that new site as I think that’s our best home kit for a while.  

On 15/07/2021 at 20:22, Poster said:

Depends on the day you order, but yeah. I ordered a shirt on 25th June and it arrived on the 9th July. 

Had a separate charge of 72p (which is of course fuck all) just wondered if this was normal.

Showing as 'non sterling transaction fee' - bank i assume.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Had a separate charge of 72p (which is of course fuck all) just wondered if this was normal.

Showing as 'non sterling transaction fee' - bank i assume.

You used PayPal? Like al other Chinese websites I would never use a card directly with them, unless it was a disposable card like someone like Revolut offer.

3 minutes ago, Poster said:

You used PayPal? Like al other Chinese websites I would never use a card directly with them, unless it was a disposable card like someone like Revolut offer.

No i just used card.

Looks like bank have made a small charge for a non sterling transaction.

Gone back through email and it does mention it in payment receipt....

Dear ***??*???

Thank you very much for purchasing the items on " www.jjsport24.com " on 2021-07-15 23:19:19 and your transaction amount is 34.84.
The fees will be shown on your credit card statement as a payment to "sns-growth".

Order details:
Trade Id: tr_718700715823g4??***
Order No: *****?***???
Order date: 2021-07-15 23:19:19
Amount: 34.84 USD
**Due to floating exchange rate, tiny disparity of order value may exist.
**Please note that your bank may apply a small charge for handling this transaction.

If you have any disputes about this transaction, please feel free to contact service@wintopay.com
which is a professional third-party institution engaged in dealing with all disputes among customers, sellers, and payment processors.

Contact details:
Email: service@wintopay.com

Sincerely,
The Wintopay Payment Services Team

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

No i just used card.

Looks like bank have made a small charge for a non sterling transaction.

I should have said, never use your card. I'm not calling into question the site but often they get hacked and card details taken. Paypal is safer. 

If I cannot use Paypal I use Revolut and for a small monthly charge they provide a disposable card. Some banks I think can offer this too for online purchases. 

2 minutes ago, Poster said:

I should have said, never use your card. I'm not calling into question the site but often they get hacked and card details taken. Paypal is safer. 

Account i used never has any money in it anyway...is literally a money in when needed like for that purchase and then used straight away to pay.

• Upvote 1

That is only reason i am aware of 72p charge because got text off bank saying i had gone into an unarranged overdraft and i thought 'hold on what is that'!