Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

Recommended Posts

The away kit is fantastic. I'm actually thinking of getting it and I haven't gotten a Liverpool kit since the 08-09 season home Adidas one.

 

And that Roma NB kit is as basic and low effort as it gets. It's not even that classy in the way that simple football kits usually are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grinch said:

These things aren’t aimed at adults.  Kids lap up the stupid colours and won’t see the Bolton kit we do.

 

I don't get why people say it's a Bolton kit. Bolton's colours are white, with navy shorts and red trim. That better describes our last white away kit from New Balance from the title winning season. The new away kit is 'Fossil' (ecru/off-white/beige) with dark green and highlighter red trim, and black shorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reebok fitted us out with Bolton's home kit as our away around 2000, didnt they? I think Nike's current away shirt looks good but as a polo shirt not a footie one. Still got my Reekbok ecru long sleeve. It's good in winter and saves on the central heating.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What books are they, mate? I’ve tried zooming in but still can’t make them out.

Looks like something about the band Kiss....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Looks like something about the band Kiss....

Yep all Kiss related books. 
The collar is a bit iffy bit £12 for a new cycling shirt? I'll take that

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yep all Kiss related books. 
The collar is a bit iffy bit £12 for a new cycling shirt? I'll take that

 

I am sure shirt is sound enough, but them off there for my lad - i just think personally thrle design is frigging awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.jjsport24.com

 

I remember giving Scott the link to DHGate to get his shirt, I still use DHgate (I'm expecting the goalie kids kit any day for my grandson) but this new site (above) is brilliant. Their tracking is a little better and you can pay with PayPal. 

 

I have already received a shirt from them (for my son) and it was perfect. They have some decent training gear too and some nice retro shirts.

 

The grandkids have the red kit and within a week or so they will have the away kit too. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Poster said:

https://www.jjsport24.com

 

I remember giving Scott the link to DHGate to get his shirt, I still use DHgate (I'm expecting the goalie kids kit any day for my grandson) but this new site (above) is brilliant. Their tracking is a little better and you can pay with PayPal. 

 

I have already received a shirt from them (for my son) and it was perfect. They have some decent training gear too and some nice retro shirts.

 

The grandkids have the red kit and within a week or so they will have the away kit too. 

Are they DHGate type sizing? ie. go a size or two up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sound. Might give them a go.

 

Although, here in Ireland, we used have a little loophole that anything valued at less than €25 didn't have to pay tax on it when it arrived into the country.

Now they've closed that, I don't know if I'll have to pay the VAT, import duty, handling fee, etc. All that will add up to more than the value of the shirt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Poster said:

https://www.jjsport24.com

 

I remember giving Scott the link to DHGate to get his shirt, I still use DHgate (I'm expecting the goalie kids kit any day for my grandson) but this new site (above) is brilliant. Their tracking is a little better and you can pay with PayPal. 

 

I have already received a shirt from them (for my son) and it was perfect. They have some decent training gear too and some nice retro shirts.

 

The grandkids have the red kit and within a week or so they will have the away kit too. 

Just ordered my lad the away off there...will let you know what is like.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lario said:

Are they DHGate type sizing? ie. go a size or two up?

They have size charts for kids, mens and for the 'player' versions with width of shirts and length...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lario said:

Sound. Might give them a go.

 

Although, here in Ireland, we used have a little loophole that anything valued at less than €25 didn't have to pay tax on it when it arrived into the country.

Now they've closed that, I don't know if I'll have to pay the VAT, import duty, handling fee, etc. All that will add up to more than the value of the shirt!

When the g/kids kits arrive I'll look and see what the value is they have stated. They're still from China and they generally know the score. Plus the shirts are less than £15 delivered, so you should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:


Thats a thing of beauty. 

For me, the Adidas edition, is the best its ever looked..

 

 

 

 

 

scotlands-kenny-dalglish-r-walks-off-aft

 

 

 

The bloke inside it, may have something else to do with that as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×