Quantcast
Nike deal - Page 92 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

Recommended Posts

On 21/06/2021 at 11:07, Pete said:

I saw the new home kit on Friday in a sports store. Whilst it doesn't look as bad as I thought there's no way I'd pay the asking price for it.  I feel sorry for all the parents out there that have to fork out for a new kit every year. Especially if they are buying for more than one child. 


It'd be nice if the club could maybe change one kit per season or even have a period where they keep the kits the same for at least 3 seasons, but I guess they'd lose money

Parents are allowed to say no, aren’t they ? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t had a football shirt since I was about eight years old but I ordered the yellow one with the pinstripes from DHgate ages ago, without realising that it was a concept design. Today I took delivery of the actual design. I suppose it will make a decent pyjama top. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I haven’t had a football shirt since I was about eight years old but I ordered the yellow one with the pinstripes from DHgate ages ago, without realising that it was a concept design. Today I took delivery of the actual design. I suppose it will make a decent pyjama top. 

Haha. Reminds me of the time, seven or eight years ago, someone posted saying they were made up with their new Liverpool third shirt, then posted a couple of days later and said it was akin to wearing a bin bag.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I haven’t had a football shirt since I was about eight years old but I ordered the yellow one with the pinstripes from DHgate ages ago, without realising that it was a concept design. Today I took delivery of the actual design. I suppose it will make a decent pyjama top. 

Do you have a picture? I ordered one too even though I knew it wasn't a legit design. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. My intention was only ever to ear around the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Do you have a picture? I ordered one too even though I knew it wasn't a legit design. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. My intention was only ever to ear around the house. 


Crossed wires here. They’ve sent the ‘actual’ third shirt, not the blag design I was hoping for when I ordered it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:


Crossed wires here. They’ve sent the ‘actual’ third shirt, not the blag design I was hoping for when I ordered it. 

Oh shit. I was also hoping for the blag design . That's a shame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered that Nike training shirt off DHgate.  Just got a letter off fucking border force saying they have seized it and it will be destroyed. Top work in the fight against crime there, Border Force.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I ordered a 3xl of the pinned stripped concept shirt that was knocking around and got a 2xl of the legit style fake. 

 

IMG_20210625_171640.jpg

Quite like that. 
I assume if I want a medium I should order XL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Pete said:

Quite like that. 
I assume if I want a medium I should order XL?

In my experience, I always go a size bigger with dhgate shirts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baresi said:

In my experience, I always go a size bigger with dhgate shirts. 

Thanks. Will do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Atletico’s new abomination. 

1AB4A815-9930-4126-B36E-6A85FFCA8246.jpeg

I thought Atletico's shirt was linked to them being formed by matress makers not painters and piss poor ones at that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2021 at 17:39, Barrington Womble said:

I ordered a 3xl of the pinned stripped concept shirt that was knocking around and got a 2xl of the legit style fake. 

 

IMG_20210625_171640.jpg

So the blue 6 badge has gone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silly question, but if our deal is heavily sales based - why have neither away kit been released yet almost two months after last season? 

 

Are Nike deliberately trying to restrict the amount of time that fans can buy the kits? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Silly question, but if our deal is heavily sales based - why have neither away kit been released yet almost two months after last season? 

 

Are Nike deliberately trying to restrict the amount of time that fans can buy the kits? 

I think the opposite. They're trying to maximise sales by not releasing too closely together - with a bit of covid supply chain issues thrown in. I think in an ideal world they'd have had the red kit out before last season finished, the 2nd for the start of preseason the 3rd at the end of the transfer window. 

 

1 hour ago, Poster said:

So the blue 6 badge has gone? 

Yep. It seems it's not fair or something mental. So now you just get that number in the CL badge which looks like an iron on number. The blue badge was about the only decent thing uefa has ever done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I thought Atletico's shirt was linked to them being formed by matress makers not painters and piss poor ones at that?

Or Jules and Vincent cleaning up a dead body in Quentin Tarantinos garage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×