You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

51 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think it's alright. At least they haven't persisted with their green obsession.

Scott is on the DHGate app as I type.

I'm a red shirt only supporter. I'll see what my daughter thinks of her red one before buying any more.

Anyhoo, I ordered another red shirt, again a Large, but it is more of a medium. 

Length = 78cm.

Pit to Pit = 51cm.

Anybody interested? 

Still have the tags etc. Karl_B will vouch for the quality, its the same as the one I sent him.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

One of the training kits, which it defies words. But if they're going to go shite, I'd sooner it was the training kits. I quite like the yellow one above. 

Edit.... I notice it has standard charted on it. So maybe this was a concept kit? I was told it was a training kit. 

Screenshot_20210607-154101~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-154101~3.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-154101~4.jpg

More than likely to be a Far East knock-off based on a concept design someone shared on Twitter. It's got last season's Vaporknit 'thumbprint' details on the shoulder as well as SC's old logo, so not a chance it is something for the new season.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I quite like that. The v-neck collar could do with being a better shape, but I like the chequerboard pattern, which is reminiscent of the flags that our fans had at the 1977 European Cup Final. The pinstripe detail is obviously inspired by our 1984-85 away kit.

DEAE3551-F700-4F6F-953A-6995E040F1D7.jpeg

What is it and Nike and being 'inspired' by kits from seasons when we won fuck all.

Surely if they were gonnna go the 'inspired' by route for yellow then the classic yellow and red pin stripe route was the one.

Same with the green on seasons just gone home kit...'inspired' by our kit from 94 when we won fuck all.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

What is it and Nike and being 'inspired' by kits from seasons when we won fuck all.

Surely if they were gonnna go the 'inspired' by route for yellow then the classic yellow and red pin stripe route was the one.

Same with the green on seasons just gone home kit...'inspired' by our kit from 94 when we won fuck all.

Personally, I think 1984-85 away was a nicer looking kit than the yellow and red pinstripe one.

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Personally, I think1984-85 away was a nicer looking kit than the yellow and red pinstripe one.

No not for me....although it is a nice kit....broadly similar to the yellow adidas one that followed - another boss kit.

I am emotionally attached to the 82 one though as it was a kit i had as a lad - and i wore it day in day out until i couldn't fit in it any longer!

This kit nodding to it on the stripe is all well and good, but state of the trim ruins it for me.

• Upvote 1