You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

12 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Brazil 2020/21. Collar and cuffs are a bit fussy, but this in red and white would be fine.

5BA4A6E1-FFF2-4AA2-8351-886610F91FAA.jpeg

I said much the same when I saw that last year - a red version of that would be excellent. The stripes down the sides are the same yellow as the shirt too, unlike our kit with the thick white stripe. As for the collar, you could have the same geometric pattern in shades of white. It would only be noticeable up close but the shirt would still look like a classic Liverpool shirt. That's what kit manufacturers like Nike need to focus on - making the kit look like a classic from afar/on TV, but with little details up close that make it different.

On 12/05/2021 at 13:40, Trumo said:

The red colour on the trim, badge and Nike logo is the same shade of red used on the trim of the new home kit, as well as the current 3rd kit (the black and grey checkerboard one). The way it catches the light will determine whether it looks red, pink or orange.

Design wise, the new away is just a basic polo shirt, but that immediately puts it several rungs above the stupid patterns and colours Nike have been using recently. As shit as we think some of our stuff is, we perhaps should be grateful that we're not Chelsea, Spurs or Inter. They've been given some biblicly shit stuff for next year.

ew_ntyewyaa5gun.jpg

tottenham-21-22-third-kit-1.jpg

inter.jpg

That Spurs one is even worse than this, and that's some feat.

Liverpool 13/14 Warrior Third Football Shirt | 13/14 Kits | Football shirt  blog 

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck me Nike are shit at this kit malarkey!

I'm convinced that the people who make them are a bunch of coke heads, it's literally impossible for them to be sacked from their jobs so they just go apeshit with their acrylic paints, throw together any old shite and then off to the brass house with their million dollar salary and 10g of beak.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Aventus said:

I'm convinced that the people who make them are a bunch of coke heads, it's literally impossible for them to be sacked from their jobs so they just go apeshit with their acrylic paints, throw together any old shite and then off to the brass house with their million dollar salary and 10g of beak.

Got a job?

• Upvote 1

On 06/05/2021 at 10:34, dockers_strike said:

The bird shit shirt around 89 was the worse. Peter Beardsley told me even the players cottoned on to the 'bird shit' theme and didnt like wearing it.

Nah I love that one

download-4.jpeg?fit=1000,667&ssl=1

• Upvote 1

On 17/05/2021 at 10:16, Tony Moanero said:

Brazil 2020/21. Collar and cuffs are a bit fussy, but this in red and white would be fine.

5BA4A6E1-FFF2-4AA2-8351-886610F91FAA.jpeg

Obviously a shitty photoshop job on account of me not being that arsed after seeing what counts as art these days, but you're welcome Nike - I just sold you a trillion shirts. 

5BA4A6E1-FFF2-4AA2-8351-886610F91FAA.jpeg.451a38f1bfebcf94bee73f912006dd3e.jpg

28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Obviously a shitty photoshop job on account of me not being that arsed after seeing what counts as art these days, but you're welcome Nike - I just sold you a trillion shirts. 

5BA4A6E1-FFF2-4AA2-8351-886610F91FAA.jpeg.451a38f1bfebcf94bee73f912006dd3e.jpg

Can you make the trim yellow? If so. Sold!