Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ironically, Nike have made some good kits for Roma.

They also went through a phase of not having a sponsor as well, which is great as I hate the idea of walking around like a billboard.

Picked a few up for exercising.

kit2.0.png

as-roma-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

as_roma_10_totti_2014_no_sponsor_footbal

Su16_CK_Comms_A_Front_Match_AS_Roma_R_re

I dont wear it so I don't give a fuck but aside from the yellow kit I genuinely think they're the two worst looking kits we've ever had. It's like it's been designed by middle management using focus groups for colour, pattern and design. I think Keir Starmer may of designed them. I will try and appeal to everybody by appealing to nobody.

• Upvote 4

Would be funny if fans boycotted the home shirt and bought the 3rd in droves and ended up in a situation where 3rd kit outsold the home on massively.

Send a real message to Nike and the club who are just as much to blame as they must sign off on the designs.

I know which one my lad is getting.

Don't know if its a lighting issue or those ones above are blag verisons...but this looks more likely the 'real' one.

Still fucking garbage.

Ex6YDusWUAE2cxz?format=jpg&name=medium

Are they designed for the teenage American market do you reckon? They do look like the kind of tops you'd wear with modern Nike trainers and a bum bag.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Don't know if its a lighting issue or those ones above are blag verisons...but this looks more likely the 'real' one.

Still fucking garbage.

That's the worst Liverpool top I've ever seen

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Still fucking garbage.

Looks more like a Roma shirt or something

• Upvote 1

The issue with Roma having nice kits is Roma are a set of cunts and no red should ever wear their colours. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, an tha said:

Still fucking garbage.

I don’t dislike it. Shoot me.

Liverpool home, away and third kits should be in our traditional colours every season. Kit manufacturers have been messing with our change strips for years now, though, so I’ve long since accepted it. However, fucking with our home colours is a step too far.

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Liverpool home, away and third kits should be in our traditional colours every season. Kit manufacturers have been messing with our change strips for years now, though, so I’ve long since accepted it. However, fucking with our home colours is a step too far.

Spot on Tony. I dont have a problem with our change kits alternating between white and black, all yellow, all silver \ grey and even green. But stop fucking about with jizzy lines and fancy designs.

12 hours ago, mattyq said:

That's the worst Liverpool top I've ever seen

It's the worst home top.

Some of the away and third shirts have been even worse.

On 02/04/2021 at 10:23, an tha said:

Still fucking garbage.

Lost in translation " hang around with the top on and give everyone a wave"

2 hours ago, CrownPaints said:

Footy Headlines say that although the home shirt leaked is mostly accurate the other two away shirts are based on concept kits and not real. Dreading what's coming for 21/22.

Well the yellow one seems to be universally liked so there’s no way Nike would release that.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, CrownPaints said:

Footy Headlines say that although the home shirt leaked is mostly accurate the other two away shirts are based on concept kits and not real. Dreading what's coming for 21/22.

If only all 3 were something like those 3 in your profile picture.

On 02/04/2021 at 10:23, an tha said:

Still fucking garbage.

That is nothing short of a complete abomination.

• Upvote 2

On that site they have a pic of the anthem jacket for the womens team. Those diagonal zig-zags on the deep red background probably give a better idea as to how they will actually be on the kit itself. While I still think the leaked new designs represent a mis-step by Nike, they look less awkward if they are anything like this.

liverpool-21-22-anthem-jacket-1.jpg

liverpool-21-22-anthem-jacket-2.jpg

In isolation the home shirt isn't that bad, it's just not very Liverpool, if they swapped out the weird salmon pink for white or yellow it'd be great. 

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

On that site they have a pic of the anthem jacket for the womens team. Those diagonal zig-zags on the deep red background probably give a better idea as to how they will actually be on the kit itself. While I still think the leaked new designs represent a mis-step by Nike, they look less awkward if they are anything like this.

liverpool-21-22-anthem-jacket-1.jpg

liverpool-21-22-anthem-jacket-2.jpg

The zigzags are crap but not as bad as the pink/crimson/whatever collar and cuffs. Liverpool play in red and white!

• Upvote 1