You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I thought Nike were supposed to be good, all this shit looks like 90s  Campri clobber.

Seems they have all gone that way.

Maybe about 2/3 years ago the style from Nike/Adidas certainly seemed to be more clean and simple (much better) now suddenly it is all gawdy and as you say like 90's clobber.

Looking at manufacturers it looks to me as if under armour annd puma seem to be about best right now - maybe even umbro.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is absolutely horrendous.

How difficult is it to produce a simple red shirt with yellow/white trim? I still think last seasons NB home kit is the best we've had for a long time(for numerous reasons).

I also agree with the comment about being them bad mojo. I blame everything that's gone against us on the fucking green in the home kit. 

I'm not convinced the above is the actual kit because someone did a mock-up of the new away kit and it has the exact same design. Kit makers nowadays use different designs for each kit, changing the collars and trim style etc. I think that 'home' kit design has been produced somewhere in the Far East, based on a fan mock-up and what is known about the colours that will be used. It happens a lot.

liverpool-21-22-kit-predictions+%25283%2

13 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I'm not convinced the above is the actual kit because someone did a mock-up of the new away kit and it has the exact same design. Kit makers nowadays use different designs for each kit, changing the collars and trim style etc. I think that 'home' kit design has been produced somewhere in the Far East, based on a fan mock-up and what is known about the colours that will be used. It happens a lot.

liverpool-21-22-kit-predictions+%25283%2

The sponsor logo on the red shirt is correct and their new one. 

Screenshot_20210312-160810.jpg