You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

How long does it take to arrive to you once it shows as landing in the country? My order shows arrived at destination 7 days ago but no sign of it at my door nor can I track it any further. Customs have it perhaps? Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

How long does it take to arrive to you once it shows as landing in the country? My order shows arrived at destination 7 days ago but no sign of it at my door nor can I track it any further. Customs have it perhaps? Any ideas?

I’ve had them take over a week once in Blighty before. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What sites are the best for Liverpool tops, like funny ones or ones that are stuff like an Adidas logo but it lfc themed, yknow the type of shit. Not redbubble though.

I don’t follow.

But, if you want this seasons stuff, just search Liverpool Soccer Jersey and then sort by best selling.

If you want the Old Skool stuff, search by Liverpool Retro and then sort by best selling.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What sites are the best for Liverpool tops, like funny ones or ones that are stuff like an Adidas logo but it lfc themed, yknow the type of shit. Not redbubble though.

https://hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com

You'll be wanting this one 

https://hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com/epages/915e4285-c20f-4bb0-8d60-8ddcaf597b83.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/915e4285-c20f-4bb0-8d60-8ddcaf597b83/Products/38

• Upvote 1

On 07/11/2020 at 17:52, Bobby Hundreds said:

As stig mentioned, hat scarf badge and love follow conquer are good. I also like https://www.upthereds.co.uk/ . In terms of quality I'd probably say LoveFollowConquer and up the reds are similar with hat scarf a little behind, but still alright. 

On 10/11/2020 at 23:09, Mook said:

Has anyone got an Android phone wallpaper of the new home kit? 

Just realised I haven't changed it yet and they've been pretty lucky the last two seasons.

Found one, if anybody else wants it...

5a44244dd127d3dd5e0abdbb67f462cb.jpg