You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Meh. I’ve made posts recently about how much various Barca things appeal to me.

I think it’s since Rakuten and Qatar or whoever have started sponsoring them that they’ve began acting like a set of cunts. 

Undoubtably, they are a set of spoilt pricks at the moment though. 

Ha ha. I used to have the Gary Lineker era Barcelona shirt. Real Sociedad are my preferred Spanish team, though.

Bit like some Michael Jackson songs, can't believe for years i sung the wrong words.

They all laugh at us
They all mock at us
They all say our days are numbered!

Please double check you order the

correct size and colour as all products

are made to order and therefore are not refundable.

13 hours ago, The Gaul said:

Honestly while I wouldn't wear them, they're both better than our 2nd and 3rd kits and I think the kids would like them more. 

Didn't Bristol city make their own kits for a while? What happened to that? 

They took kit manufacturing in-house as they didn’t like the offers they received from kit manufacturers. 

I’m guessing (like most things in football) the money talked in the end. 

1 minute ago, RedKnight said:

Whatever the debate about the vapour/stadium shirt, all I can say is that seeing a few fat blokes wearing the new shirt makes me realise what a boring, unimaginative design it is.

Yeah, it's really not nice. Third kit looks okay though.

Hope we wear the third kit in the final game, otherwise I'm going to be so pissed seeing the pictures from next season's double. 

51 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

They took kit manufacturing in-house as they didn’t like the offers they received from kit manufacturers. 

I’m guessing (like most things in football) the money talked in the end. 

Hadn't they started manufacturing for others too though, a rugby team.or something? Shame that. 

41 minutes ago, Pete said:

Been looking online at eBay and you can get full kits for 17.99 plus postage. I'm assuming at those prices it's knock off but if you have kids to buy for worth looking at? 

It would sound like. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks, you might as well buy from dhgate. Search something like "Salah kids kit" on there. 

9 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Whatever the debate about the vapour/stadium shirt, all I can say is that seeing a few fat blokes wearing the new shirt makes me realise what a boring, unimaginative design it is.

Absolutely. All the Nike range has been phoned in. 

Look at all the independent sellers (HCSB, Allez Le Rouge, Threads For Reds, Twelfth Red, Transalpino etc) and all their stuff is absolutely miles better than anything the club or Nike have come up with. 

Ive bought these, all massively better than the clubs shite. I realise the independents have more opportunity for fan culture (music, trainers etc) but doing a T-shirt with Champions logo on the bottom of a Nike trainer isn’t hard...

D5911D31-C62E-4CD6-A745-3E67081277C2.png

01859F51-A5EE-4B72-9390-DB1F26B3DBA5.png

0FBE633E-EE68-43F6-86CA-11CEBA3A472C.png

C92D23ED-0A3D-4AED-BB9F-145F15CEDE9C.png

A5207D81-B49A-4B4B-BE4F-0E497109ABC4.png

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

Hadn't they started manufacturing for others too though, a rugby team.or something? Shame that. 

It would sound like. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks, you might as well buy from dhgate. Search something like "Salah kids kit" on there. 

They did Bristol rugby, Bristol Ladies football team and a Bristol basketball team. 

They’re all owned by Steve Lansdown. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Absolutely. All the Nike range has been phoned in. 

Look at all the independent sellers (HCSB, Allez Le Rouge, Threads For Reds, Twelfth Red, Transalpino etc) and all their stuff is absolutely miles better than anything the club or Nike have come up with. 

Ive bought these, all massively better than the clubs shite. I realise the independents have more opportunity for fan culture (music, trainers etc) but doing a T-shirt with Champions logo on the bottom of a Nike trainer isn’t hard...

D5911D31-C62E-4CD6-A745-3E67081277C2.png

01859F51-A5EE-4B72-9390-DB1F26B3DBA5.png

0FBE633E-EE68-43F6-86CA-11CEBA3A472C.png

C92D23ED-0A3D-4AED-BB9F-145F15CEDE9C.png

A5207D81-B49A-4B4B-BE4F-0E497109ABC4.png

Some of the independent stuff is nice, some of it isn’t. That cassette t-shirt is crap, in my opinion. I don’t like the one with the massive Adidas trainee on it either. 

44 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Some of the independent stuff is nice, some of it isn’t. That cassette t-shirt is crap, in my opinion. I don’t like the one with the massive Adidas trainee on it either. 

Personal opinion isn't the point. It's the fact the above and what you posted are far more imaginative than anything LFC or Nike have produced.