You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

11 hours ago, No2 said:

Was the "This means more" a club thing or something from New Balance? Has it been replaced by this never say never shite? Must admit I loved the this means more line, the fume it brought about was a sight to behold.

It's on the latest advertising boards replacing WU, so I imagine it's a club thing.  

Screenshot_20200812-231535.jpg

The away jersey for the upcoming campaign features a vibrant teal and black colourway, drawing on cultural references from across the city.

The Liver bird and LFC crest, iconic symbols, heavily influence the colour – a theme that has been carried through from the home shirt to tie the two kits together.

Its swirling pattern on the front of the jersey takes inspiration from the Shankly Gates at Anfield, and a textured print design nods to Liverpool’s musical roots and the flyposters often found around the city to advertise local music events.

“I’m a massive fan of the new away kit,” said Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson. “I really love the design and how it has been influenced by the city and specific aspects of the club. I can’t wait to get back out there and play in it next season.”

Scott Munson, VP football apparel at Nike, said: “We have very distinct design filters that are fully demonstrated in the collection we’ve created for Liverpool FC. First and foremost, we set out to create a collection that celebrates the rich culture of the city of Liverpool and the club.

“The away kit allowed us to be bolder and more expressive in how we brought some of these cultural references to life and we’ve landed on a look and aesthetic that really reflects that.”

“I’m a massive fan of the new away kit,” said Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson. “I really love the design and how it has been influenced by the city and specific aspects of the club. I can’t wait to get back out there and play in it next season.”

Gun To Head Gifs Find Share On Giphy A GIF Of Guy Shooting Gun - LowGif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

The away jersey for the upcoming campaign features a vibrant teal and black colourway, drawing on cultural references from across the city.

The Liver bird and LFC crest, iconic symbols, heavily influence the colour – a theme that has been carried through from the home shirt to tie the two kits together.

Its swirling pattern on the front of the jersey takes inspiration from the Shankly Gates at Anfield, and a textured print design nods to Liverpool’s musical roots and the flyposters often found around the city to advertise local music events.

Scott Munson, VP football apparel at Nike, said: “We have very distinct design filters that are fully demonstrated in the collection we’ve created for Liverpool FC. First and foremost, we set out to create a collection that celebrates the rich culture of the city of Liverpool and the club.

“The away kit allowed us to be bolder and more expressive in how we brought some of these cultural references to life and we’ve landed on a look and aesthetic that really reflects that.”

It shit Jordan lad and you fucking know it. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Seems the stadium top and vapor top are different

814821B9-C088-411F-927B-2EE77C07A6C6.jpeg

it's a fucking disgrace that. go to china for 10 quid everyone, fuck them right of. even if it looks fuck all like the kit, neither does the 70 quid one. 

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

City have that award sewn up

NINTCHDBPICT000584335015.jpg

i think that is shite, but it's still better than ours. 

'' The man city's intricate paisley pattern is an echo of the illicit financial transactions that fund, what is a corrupt entity, the paisley swirls depicting the transfer of illicit fund from secret bank accounts from all over the world. The subtle interplay between the large and smaller swirls dictate the Vermont work of the clubs legal team''

1 hour ago, joe_fishfish said:

The purple Warrior kit with the tribal prints on the sleeves was the worst. This is running it close though.

I actually liked that kit. And the white away one they did with the black and red fragments at the bottom of the front of the shirt. 

This Nike one is comfortably worse than the purple tribal one, for me. An opinion that has just been reinforced after seeing those bloody shorts! 

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I actually liked that kit. And the white away one they did with the black and red fragments at the bottom of the front of the shirt. 

This Nike one is comfortably worse than the purple tribal one, for me. An opinion that has just been reinforced after seeing those bloody shorts! 

To use your word, they were pyar shite.