Quantcast
Nike deal - Page 46 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

34 minutes ago, kemskem said:

I comfort myself with the thought that when they don’t sell some dopey twat will be held accountable.

They'll sell. 

11 hours ago, The Gaul said:

I have had nipple rub off playing footy from the crest and logo, in fact bleed, so I can testify it is a real thing! I started playing with plasters on my nipples! 

tenor.png

• Upvote 2

What the fuck is tell us never??

Could make an ad like this.... 

"A wise man once said...."

Cue Shanks with his "bastion of invincibility" quote.

All these dickheads had to do then was cycle through goals / saves that won us shit (Kenny, Kennedy, Rush etc), great banners, fans celebrating at the time in various cities with the commentary at the time saying:

Liverpool are the League Champions,

Liverpool European Champions,

Liverpool World champions while you see cascading captain's lifting shit time after time to the here and now...

Finish again with Shanks quote

LFC

Bastion of Invincibility

"Champions of Everything"

To the Anfield crowd taking over the Champions, Champions, Champions chant.

End ad 

Nike. Do one

Edit... Fuck... Just checked online and someone did a good one of these 3 years ago... pretty fucking good idea though! 

16 hours ago, Salou said:

rIDjNsc.jpg

Can't wait to read the spiel they put in the press release about that.

"The textured watermark on the Artic Ice jersey is reflective of the puddle that appears next to the Shankly statue after a typically cool Liverpool spring shower.  Contrasting the coolness of the man and the cold of his defeated enemies"

• Upvote 8

14 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Fuck you all, I like it.

I have also been drinking all afternoon.

Forget that. What can you tell us about nipple chafing? And by 'you' I mean Mrs Tash.

The away shirt looks like what you see when you go on a boat excursion in the Caribbean or Pacific and look through the glass floor at the lovely clear water and the reef below. Apparently the design uses elements featured on the Shankly Gates, and the overall design is meant to appeal to the Far East market in particular, where they love this sort of thing.

It's weird how the new Nike kits all evoke memories of our less-than-stellar eras. The home kit has details reminiscent of the fag end of the Souness era where Ruddock and Dicks were lumbering around in defence. The away kit sort of reminds me of the centenary season when Hutchison was a midfielder regular, Piechnik was playing in defence and Rosenthal was missing open goals. The 3rd kit colours remind me of 2002/03 when results started going pear-shaped for Houllier and Diouf was in the team.

Goalkeeper away shirt. Nicer than the black home shirt because that thumbprint pattern looks better on the yellow.

format,webp

This would have made a nice outfield away shirt, with black shorts and yellow/black hooped socks. Very Dortmund-esque.

• Upvote 1

On 06/08/2020 at 15:51, Salou said:

rIDjNsc.jpg

Not keen but reckon it'll sell well with the younger lot. 

39 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Goalkeeper away shirt. Nicer than the black home shirt because that thumbprint pattern looks better on the yellow.

format,webp

This would have made a nice outfield away shirt, with black shorts and yellow/black hooped socks. Very Dortmund-esque.

That's actually nice, like the black one too. Keepers kits are much nicer than them old 90s ones, with the padding at the elbow. 

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Liverpool in talks with a new sleeve sponsor after the WU deal expired.

Good news although Lusby doesnt tell us anything new really. Hopefully they'll get nearer £10m a season as well out of the new sponsor as well.

Hmmm. That Goalkeeper kit is actually quite nice. 

Never had a goalkeeper top before...

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Slightly better...

A5BA9D1E-2845-4D13-833D-E0CCE9779B91.jpeg

32F75EA6-C35D-43C4-A2B1-EE49F0A04A9B.jpeg

Isn’t Klopp going to be dressed by Adidas next season?