Quantcast
Nike deal - Page 45 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

2 hours ago, The Gaul said:

They claim nipple rub, but I thought they all wore tops under their tops. Maybe not all do. I have had nipple rub off playing footy from the crest and logo, in fact bleed, so I can testify it is a real thing! I started playing with plasters on my nipples! 

Those aren’t your nipples son....

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Salou said:

rIDjNsc.jpg

Reading Dave U the week that was and found myself completely agreeing with him about the new Jersey and its not meant for my generation as I haven't bought a jersey in years but have for my son. 

That though is bloody awaful! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Salou said:

rIDjNsc.jpg

Did someone send over a pair of paint stained curtains and they thought, yeah fuck it we will go with that. Surely the designer was a city fan, I can't imagine anyone thinking this would be a good shirt for us. 

Fuck Nike and their shit shirt, I hate them already. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, The Gaul said:

They claim nipple rub, but I thought they all wore tops under their tops. Maybe not all do. I have had nipple rub off playing footy from the crest and logo, in fact bleed, so I can testify it is a real thing! I started playing with plasters on my nipples! 

Years ago, me and a mate from work did the Great North Run.  A few days later, he took great delight in coming into the office when I wasn't there and saying to one of the girls I worked with (who is completely lovely, but maybe not the brightest) "I'm just returning Mal's Vaseline. He left it on the back seat of my car".

I then had to tell her that the Vaseline was to protect against jogger's nipple.  She thought for a moment, looked confused and asked "How do they rub together?"

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, davelfc* said:

Fucking state of it, 2020... what a bastard of a year. 

Why the fuck couldn’t it have been the Nike factory blowing up with all our shirts in it?

• Upvote 1