Quantcast
Nike deal - Page 27 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Bit mad how nobody at the club has ever put together the fact that LFC fans are more than happy to fork out £70 for some class-looking trabs, but often don't fancy spending £50 on a shirt.

 

We're with Nike for fucks sake, put together a decent Air Jordan Henderson and we'll generate a billion quid this year. 

This Air Jordan Henderson you refer to, what is the defining profile of Henderson in outline form a la Jumpman for Michael Jordan?

 

Is it the trophy lift, or the tongue out goal celebration?

 

Never mind, I'm buying it either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This Air Jordan Henderson you refer to, what is the defining profile of Henderson in outline form a la Jumpman for Michael Jordan?

 

Is it the trophy lift, or the tongue out goal celebration?

 

Never mind, I'm buying it either way.

A pair of jiggling legs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I quite liked the look of those trackie tops but then saw this. Couldn’t agree more with the sentiment of this Tweet. If the backs of those trackies were plane, I’d be all in on getting one.

 

Throughout the 60s and 70s, Liverpool tracksuits had ‘Liverpool’ or ‘Liverpool FC’ on the back, until replaced by sponsors logos.

 

Top 5 Liverpool trackie tops

 

1.

5D925534-BE38-4F1F-9840-332BAAEACE21.jpeg

 

2.

88F88404-2E07-4404-97AB-A18178C2BCDF.jpeg

 

3.

86212F57-2FB3-453D-AE0D-D5316208E153.jpeg

 

4.

E96475B4-F4D9-474E-A960-B1755757B6EB.jpeg

F01A86CC-8B98-4AC2-BB00-C2591529266F.jpeg

 

5.

A5BAE363-3155-46C4-A846-360812D21193.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This Air Jordan Henderson you refer to, what is the defining profile of Henderson in outline form a la Jumpman for Michael Jordan?

 

Is it the trophy lift, or the tongue out goal celebration?


Somebody has beaten us to it. 
 

CCA7E05C-F259-418E-B130-447243F96C49.png
 

Given Klopp is our coach, we should be all over a cap deal with New Era. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never really bothered with stuff from the official shop and haven't bought a shirt in about 10 years. However, I love the black Klopp cap so had to have one from the "Champions" range and then had a look at some of the other stuff on there and was pretty surprised at how good some of the t-shirts, jumpers and trackie tops are. Nike better not fuck this up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This Air Jordan Henderson you refer to, what is the defining profile of Henderson in outline form a la Jumpman for Michael Jordan?

 

Is it the trophy lift, or the tongue out goal celebration?

 

Never mind, I'm buying it either way.

 

Not so long ago, it was him pointing at somebody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Scott_M said:


Somebody has beaten us to it. 
 

CCA7E05C-F259-418E-B130-447243F96C49.png
 

Given Klopp is our coach, we should be all over a cap deal with New Era. 

The ‘47 caps currently available look good, if you like that kind of thing. Miles better than those Nike ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The ‘47 caps currently available look good, if you like that kind of thing. Miles better than those Nike ones.

Mine arrived today, they're decent:

 

 

20200702_114723.jpg

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Understand it's Jurgen's nationality obviously, but not sure if the German flag is necessary.

Perhaps but I think they do loads of variations of different hats with different flags on, to represent the nationalities of players and fans.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Architect you say? 

I prefer the description of an architect given to me by a kid at a school I was doing some am ambassadorial work at: "Artist-Scientist".*

 

 

 

*Box drawer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I prefer the description of an architect given to me by a kid at a school I was doing some am ambassadorial work at: "Artist-Scientist".*

 

 

 

*Box drawer.


You could never have guessed mate. 
 

The hat and tasche look boss. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Throughout the 60s and 70s, Liverpool tracksuits had ‘Liverpool’ or ‘Liverpool FC’ on the back, until replaced by sponsors logos.

 

Top 5 Liverpool trackie tops

 

1.

5D925534-BE38-4F1F-9840-332BAAEACE21.jpeg

 

2.

88F88404-2E07-4404-97AB-A18178C2BCDF.jpeg

 

3.

86212F57-2FB3-453D-AE0D-D5316208E153.jpeg

 

4.

E96475B4-F4D9-474E-A960-B1755757B6EB.jpeg

F01A86CC-8B98-4AC2-BB00-C2591529266F.jpeg

 

5.

A5BAE363-3155-46C4-A846-360812D21193.jpeg

1982-3-htracksuittop.jpg

 

1988-9-htracksuittop-facf.jpg

 

1980-1-htracksuittop-cecf.jpg

 

1983-4-htracksuittop.jpg

 

Vintage-Umbro-1970s-Liverpool-shirt-jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, an tha said:

1982-3-htracksuittop.jpg

 

1988-9-htracksuittop-facf.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Had both of them in my top 5 at one point, but took them out.

 

Swap the buttons for a zip and I’d have this instead of 1989-91.

 

138D7231-67C4-44C2-8498-06DB24B070E8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Bit mad how nobody at the club has ever put together the fact that LFC fans are more than happy to fork out £70 for some class-looking trabs, but often don't fancy spending £50 on a shirt.

 

We're with Nike for fucks sake, put together a decent Air Jordan Henderson and we'll generate a billion quid this year. 

The trainies tend to stay in fashion decades longer than any footie shirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×