Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

chelsea's new Nike kit unveiled today. Looks hideous. Already seen comments we should have stuck with NB. Again!

From what's been leaked online, all 3 of our kits are awful. The best is the red one and that's shite. 

1 hour ago, The Gaul said:

From what's been leaked online, all 3 of our kits are awful. The best is the red one and that's shite. 

I have only seen the red and the aqua... what’s the main colour of the other one?

1 hour ago, JohnnyH said:

Saw the new kit on a kid yesterday.  It's awful.  As bad a kit as I've ever seen.

The look of it  (chelsea's shirt) makes it look like they're wearing one of those cheap knock off sites repros. I actually thought it was a T shirt not a match shirt! It does look fucking awful in my humble opinion. I see the Echo have rushed out a 'dont worry, Nike has 65 individual templates' blah, blah, blah so Liverpool's will be much, much better.

Didnt someone say the other day that the Liverbird is made of rubber!? It looks like the emblem on Spurs Nike shirt is a rubberised thing so the signs arent good!

7 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

what is that supposed to be by the way?

its bloody terrible.....

If it was meant to be shit, they nailed the brief. 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

There's no way I'm wearing that bumbag. 

dont panic, im sure you wont be left out.

For Nike, those designs fucking stink. There's not a single decent looking item there, not one...

Nike have made some good looking kits in last few years, sadly we have joined them just as they are going through a shite period with gaudy horrible shite like the early to mid 90's styles.