Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

I had a Chinese one turn up last week. Those fucking checks make it look like it's a fucking chefs t-shirt or something - why didn't they just make it red? And personally I found the collars too tight - that could be because it's jarg or I am fat, but I can see the players cutting the collar if they're like that for real. 

2 hours ago, A_S said:

At a glimpse, it looks pretty good. 

Stay away from the brown acid.

2 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Why are we still waiting to launch the third kit 3 games in to the season? 

One for the shitness of modern football.

It's a Nike thing, they launch 3rd kits before the CL starts. I think they used to be seen as European away kits rather than 3rd kits. 

• Upvote 1

While I've openly slagged our kit off and I think it's horrible but I've seen a few bluenoses in Everton kits lately(I wonder why!) And their kit looks just as bad if not worse. Who are the fuckers designing them these days?

index(21).jpg

My home shirt turned up on Saturday from jjsports not bad apart from the stitching on the nike logo is a bit off but for the price you can't really complain

5 minutes ago, col06 said:

My home shirt turned up on Saturday from jjsports not bad apart from the stitching on the nike logo is a bit off but for the price you can't really complain

When did you order yours mate? 

9 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Nike are genuinely dog shit. Thats some next level "let's see just how bad we can go and the plebs still part with their money"

Adidas 1990s levels of piss-taking.

16 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Why are we still waiting to launch the third kit 3 games in to the season? 

One for the shitness of modern football.

Third kits, generally, are shitness. You only ever used to see them on the rare occasions there was no combination of home and away kits that didn't clash; now even Norwich City sell a third kit.

40 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

I actually like it. Looks weird with the long yellow under sleeve things but I’ve always liked yellow away kits.

Same here. As third kits go, it's far from the worst (assuming the shorts and socks aren't hideous).

I like yellow as one of our change strips. Was just doing a bit of reading. I thought the first time we played in Yellow shirts was against Ajax in 1966 during a Champions Cup game but apparently it wasnt. We wore a 'gold' shirt according to the footie programme for an FA Cup tie at Anfield against Accrington Stanley in January 1956.

I guess gold can be described as yellow!

What's the deal with tax and customs when buying form DHGate? Looking at golf putters and they have a tax added on, is that it or is there potential for more at the front door?