You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

9 hours ago, CrownPaints said:

I’d take Lemmy in a fight with Essex any day. 

Honestly, Lemmy wouldn’t even fight. He’d just say “let’s sit and have a drink”. 

Lemmy would just be getting started as Essex died of alcohol poisoning. 

On 16/06/2022 at 01:38, Reckoner said:

I’m still hoping this is our 3rd kit as I’ve been sent it by DHgate, arrived this week. Great quality. 

644D40A3-021A-470F-837A-89E0CD43512C.jpeg

This looks nothing like the actual kit they released today does it?! The collar is completely different and even the pattern is way off.  The boys in China have been faked out of the fake

28 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

The pattern is the least of its problems. 

I dunno.  Take away the migraine inducing print and it's a nice white kit with a black trim. 

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

I dunno.  Take away the migraine inducing print and it's a nice white kit with a black trim. 

I disagree. The black trimmings on the arms are weirdly shaped and they should have it on the neck as well.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mil-ing Around said:

This looks nothing like the actual kit they released today does it?! The collar is completely different and even the pattern is way off.  The boys in China have been faked out of the fake

They'll have the new one copied dead on as always now it has been released.

3 hours ago, Mil-ing Around said:

Haha just seen that. For fucks sake.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Haha, LFC have just sent me a 'Your voice' survey on the new away shirt. Gave it fucking 1 out of 10 for look, design and other stuff. The advert they showed looks like everyone was on drugs! Woeful.

It is grim. 

Today's scoreline reflected the difference in the quality of shirts; nothing more.

On 15/06/2022 at 14:03, No2 said:

Customs have my kits, the cunts have a 100% record against me, 2 from 2.

Not sure exactly what happened but I got a 2nd mail from JJ sports, same order number and tracking number. I don't know if they were just sound but either way the lots arrived today. I had bought the young lad a real one in the mean time. No Expedia on the arm of the knock off, other than that perfect.

20220713_090623.jpg

3 hours ago, No2 said:

Not sure exactly what happened but I got a 2nd mail from JJ sports, same order number and tracking number. I don't know if they were just sound but either way the lots arrived today. I had bought the young lad a real one in the mean time. No Expedia on the arm of the knock off, other than that perfect.

20220713_090623.jpg

It should come with Expedia on the sleeve. My yellow has it. Was reading a review on the site and someone posted their shirt came with the wrong CL distinction badge. JJ said to contact them for a replacement badge.

I used RM as the postage option and didnt have any issues. I noticed the bag it came in had a return address in Birmingham!

27 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It should come with Expedia on the sleeve. My yellow has it. Was reading a review on the site and someone posted their shirt came with the wrong CL distinction badge. JJ said to contact them for a replacement badge.

I used RM as the postage option and didnt have any issues. I noticed the bag it came in had a return address in Birmingham!

I got 2 of them, one has the Expedia badge and the other doesn't. I got a tracksuit for myself that I expected to be a rag but its excellent. The Jerseys are bit lose around the necks, thats the on obvious difference o can see, the kids won't notice though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered the new home 'stadium' short sleeve shirt from our friends in the East. Seems like the sizes have changed? I ordered the yellow in XL to fit my chest size according to their chart of 56 - 58cms.

In the new home, this seems to be an XXL! I'll see what the fit is like in a couple of weeks!