You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I bought the boy this seasons home kit from them and it was excellent. No need to order a size up on the kids kits either in my opinion if it's for your son. 

Nice one, mate. Just spent a small fortune on there, went with XL over the L as quite a few in the reviews were saying to order a size up. That said, Once the fuckers go through the wash they should be back down. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Nice one, mate. Just spent a small fortune on there, went with XL over the L as quite a few in the reviews were saying to order a size up. That said, Once the fuckers go through the wash they should be back down. 

I've not bought any adult tops from them but the kids ones I've bought have all been excellent and wash just as well as the genuine tops. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I've not bought any adult tops from them but the kids ones I've bought have all been excellent and wash just as well as the genuine tops. 

I genuinely don't know the fit of the Nike kits. What I'll say is in old money, I'd be an XL/2xl . But there seems to be this new Chinese range of sizes (not just these jarg things, but shops in general) where stuff goes up to 5xl. I would say these adult kits are the same as that. I got a 4xl and it is sound. In the "new" sizes kicking round I am mostly buying 3xl, sometimes 4xl. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I genuinely don't know the fit of the Nike kits. What I'll say is in old money, I'd be an XL/2xl . But there seems to be this new Chinese range of sizes (not just these jarg things, but shops in general) where stuff goes up to 5xl. I would say these adult kits are the same as that. I got a 4xl and it is sound. In the "new" sizes kicking round I am mostly buying 3xl, sometimes 4xl. 

I'd just be a 'fat cunt' size. 

• Upvote 2

Order the new top and some shorts (not going full kit wanker, need some shorts for 5 a side) and they arrived today. Look and feel good quality, with Nike tags and in Nike packaging. Order from JjSports on 5th May and delivered today

4810D34C-EADF-4D99-90A4-D1E7D3CCB6ED.png

6 hours ago, GR10 LFC said:

Order the new top and some shorts (not going full kit wanker, need some shorts for 5 a side) and they arrived today. Look and feel good quality, with Nike tags and in Nike packaging. Order from JjSports on 5th May and delivered today

4810D34C-EADF-4D99-90A4-D1E7D3CCB6ED.png

You could have at least made the bed before taking the photo. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Alan Sex said:

Anyone know if one of these sites do a knockoff of Klopp’s hat? 

Me shiny dome needs covering for the summer. 

None of them do hats as far as I know.

Not a fan of Klopp's current cap to be honest. The pink is the shade of lipstick you'd find smeared on an old lady's teeth.

24 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Better than baseball caps, in my opinion.

09ECCF06-CAA0-40F3-86C8-CEB3889300E8.jpeg

52F9652A-AD41-4813-9FA3-082E16898D6A.jpeg

I like those, but can’t wear them as when I do people keep expecting me to bust out some 80’s rap poetry hip hop style and breakdance for them. It’s all a bit much. 

And as to Klopp’s hat - aye, would need to be red not pink. 

2 minutes ago, Alan Sex said:

I like those, but can’t wear them as when I do people keep expecting me to bust out some 80’s rap poetry hip hop style and breakdance for them. It’s all a bit much. 

And as to Klopp’s hat - aye, would need to be red not pink. 

47 Brand do some nice Liverpool baseball caps, if that’s your thing.

7 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

47 Brand do some nice Liverpool baseball caps, if that’s your thing.

Hasn’t been my thing in years, but I’m just starting on medication which will make me more sensitive to the sun- so checking out options!

• Upvote 1