You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

23 hours ago, an tha said:

Just arrived.

Is spot on.

I am 6ft 1" and a slim 11 and half stone and the large fits me dead on - really good fit.

20220503-094914.jpg

20220503-094959.jpg

That's amazing.

I'm about the same size as you, is the shirt a wee bit baggy or 80s Football shirt tight? I'm going to get one.

On 23/04/2022 at 08:59, Mook said:

Aye, I think I prefer the white.

How did you work out the sizing?

Btw, I read reviews of this site and the shirts are meant to be great but I would allow a month for delivery.

I had the white as a kid, delivered by father Christmas. Very tempted treat myself for my birthday.

I'm 5'9 and 14 stone *not actually that fat as I do a lot of weight training* just wondering on what size I'd need

18 hours ago, Mcfaggen said:

Still no 91/92 away, green ‘Candy’, kit to be seen

on these nostalgia sites. The holy grail goes on. 

Few on eBay. Pricey though. 

5 hours ago, Mook said:

That's amazing.

I'm about the same size as you, is the shirt a wee bit baggy or 80s Football shirt tight? I'm going to get one.

It fits me like a good t-shirt should.

Not tight, not baggy like a late 90's early 00's footy shirt - just a nice fit.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Thanks. I’ve got into the habit of only drinking orange Lucozade Sport, so I need something less sugary.

I used to down gallons of that shite....and the cherry flavoured 'normal' lucozade as well.