You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

1 hour ago, Halcyon Days said:

That close up is it, looks just like the 19/20 top if you held it up through your letterbox.

That crest always looks great no matter how it presents. I vowed that when we won the league I would get an LFC tat and needed a sample for the local Tattoo artist to replicate so took a photo off my kit shirt. I didn't use it but liked the pic, it was/is beautiful' and now graces my p.c. screen as 'wallpaper'
I got the tat,

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nimrod said:

That crest always looks great no matter how it presents. I vowed that when we won the league I would get an LFC tat and needed a sample for the local Tattoo artist to replicate so took a photo off my kit shirt. I didn't use it but liked the pic, it was/is beautiful' and now graces my p.c. screen as 'wallpaper'
I got the tat,

I personally prefer the Liverbird LFC crest as is compared to the full badge monstrosities of the 90s most of 2000s. Best thing Warrior / NB ever did bringing it back just a pity they didn’t arc ‘L.F.C’ like the original. Surprised Everton haven’t gone down this route they had a cracking looking one in the 80s.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

I personally prefer the Liverbird LFC crest as is compared to the full badge monstrosities of the 90s most of 2000s. Best thing Warrior / NB ever did bringing it back just a pity they didn’t arc ‘L.F.C’ like the original. Surprised Everton haven’t gone down this route they had a cracking looking one in the 80s.

ERFwtJWXkAIAcbA.jpg

Surprised they haven't rolled this out in fairness, it's much nicer. 

Liverpool-Logo-History.jpg

Also agree that our current logo with the arc would be saucy. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bot said:

ERFwtJWXkAIAcbA.jpg

Surprised they haven't rolled this out in fairness, it's much nicer. 

Liverpool-Logo-History.jpg

Also agree that our current logo with the arc would be saucy. 

I bet they can't copyright that version. It might be really difficult to prove it was ever originally a design made by the club. Like everything in football, money will be the reason! 

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not a fan of most contemporary football kits but I like these. They’re miles better than the stuff Nike is making for us, in my opinion.

8DE53966-89D2-4A0D-A3DA-86FB33163CAC.jpeg

360FDAAB-EA14-4FB9-A956-10B8F8770529.jpeg

Top one is the same template as current mancs shirt.

Adidas are doing much nicer stuff than nike at mo....but i have seen some of their efforts for next year and it is grim.

Football shirt design is currently in a mid 90's esque slump.

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not a fan of most contemporary football kits but I like these. They’re miles better than the stuff Nike is making for us, in my opinion.

Don't mind the green one, looks like an old Eire shirt.  The bottom one though, looks like they've tried to be retro but messed it up.  Lose the diagonal pinstripes and make the body of the shirt pure white (racist).  As it stands it just looks like a jarg Bolton shirt!

7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Never heard of the cunts

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Neckline on the new home shirt is awful if that's it 

I quite like that paint spillage away kit though. 

Congratulations on achieving neutral status on the rep/neg scale.

I believe that's a career high?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, aRdja said:

How disappointing. There’s literally nothing interesting about this kit

That's a relief. 

Chelsea's home shirt this year is "interesting". The wonky stripes on our current home shirt are "interesting".

Just give us a red shirt with no twatting about.

• Upvote 1

This is the nicest home shirt Nike have created since they took over. Possibly could do with some colour (white/yellow) in the collar and round the sleeves but it's a nice looking shirt.  Now lets have a nice simple white away & keep the yellow third kit.