You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

At the risk of being outed as an FSG shrill, the Offal have got a merch sale on this weekend and some of the clobber looks decent and reasonably priced.

Some of that stuff is hideous unless you want to look like a street rat.

The jumpers are so bad they even mad Allison look like a div rather than the cool, sexy bastid he is

1 hour ago, redheart said:

Some of that stuff is hideous unless you want to look like a street rat.

The jumpers are so bad they even mad Allison look like a div rather than the cool, sexy bastid he is

Some of it is awful; some of it surprisingly nice. As luck would have it, the stuff I prefer is the cheaper stuff.

1 hour ago, redheart said:

Its not the fashion police.

Its the pointless bollox and ripping off the fans police

Oh and people are forced to buy it, are they?

In the next breath, you'll be moaning the club isnt spending shitloads on players and wondering why there's little money to spend.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

At the risk of being outed as an FSG shrill, the Offal have got a merch sale on this weekend and some of the clobber looks decent and reasonably priced.

It's meant to be 20% off everything.

I just looked at a bobble hat I liked & I think It's gone down from £30 to £28. On what fucking planet is that 20% off?

Does the 20% come off at the checkout?

Edit - It does come off when you go to checkout.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Mook said:

It's meant to be 20% off everything.

I just looked at a bobble hat I liked & I think It's gone down from £30 to £28. On what fucking planet is that 20% off?

Does the 20% come off at the checkout?

Edit - It does come off when you go to checkout.

What bobble hat is it, Mook? Nosy sod, me.

13 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What bobble hat is it, Mook? Nosy sod, me.

My first winter with a shaven head so thinking about treating myself...

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-adults-47-bering-cuff-knit-beanie?utm_proposition=retail&gclid=CjwKCAjw2P-KBhByEiwADBYWCt_yQSYpG2jTxqMCJd4CIcHn4VT0wpBW0_WpZtdZG7-lZ7k0BznuZBoCauUQAvD_BwE

• Upvote 1

I've orderd this jumper -

LFC Adults Heritage 65 Red Wembley Crew Knit Jumper

Just can't be doing with polyester stuff (or even current shirts at my age). 

Years ago, I used to have one of those training tops from the 1970s - they were a kind of deep magenta colour. They had a collar and a triangle patch neck. Be much obliged if anyone knows where to buy them now.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Years ago, I used to have one of those training tops from the 1970s - they were a kind of deep magenta colour. They had a collar and a triangle patch neck. Be much obliged if anyone knows where to buy them now.

Looks good that does. Members discount this weekend as well.

52 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

That’s the one I mentioned above. More of a sweatshirt than a jumper, given it’s mostly cotton, I reckon.

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

That’s the one I mentioned above. More of a sweatshirt than a jumper, given it’s mostly cotton, I reckon.

Yes, Tone, cotton. Described as a jumper on the site, and by me to my missus, who would have rolled her eyes if a footie top was delivered - but a nice jumper is ok with her.

• Upvote 1