You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

52 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It did but it has sentimental value. 

Never seen one on DHgate. 

Could it be that the three stripes are part of the design meaning they cannot recreate to display on their websites?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Unfortunately, I can’t find any trace of it on DHgate. Thinking about it, I might have seen it on eBay. Would have been two or three years ago. Like this:

52EA6246-5063-4609-A614-D4035DC18938.jpeg

There must have been 2 versions of this one. I bought that one about 20 years ago for £25, and the stripes, badges and sponsor logo are all part of the material rather than stitched/heat-transferred on later. The Centenary one a year later features the same design but a shinier material and stitched/heat-transferred logos etc. I still think the Centenary kits are the worst we've ever had, and that includes some of the abominations foisted upon us by Warrior.

9 hours ago, an tha said:

3rd kit fixed....

How those useless gets at Nike couldn't just do this is beyond me.

fixed-liverpool-21-22-third-kits+%25283%

It's amazing how this kit could have simply been made a cracker, yet Nike just couldn't bring themselves to do it. I wonder who we have on the club side that authorises the designs? If it was a fat middle aged cunt, they'd have insisted on the above. I'm guessing it's some type of market research kids.

I think all 3 kits could have been recovered this season if they were just trimmed properly. The red one change all that "burnt orange" or pink to white. In fact I reckon the shirt would have been sound with white diagonals. And the "stone" one, just change the colours it's with. I'd have preferred white, but that colour isn't the worst, it's the shite way they've trimmed it. 

The thing is it’s about the kids buying them, or their parents.

I currently live in an area where you see a lot of Tottenham fans (which is fun these days) and I’ve only seen young people out and about wearing that gash multi-coloured away kit. 

Not seen a single home shirt of theirs, yet.

2 minutes ago, Juniper said:

The thing is it’s about the kids buying them, or their parents.

I currently live in an area where you see a lot of Tottenham fans (which is fun these days) and I’ve only seen young people out and about wearing that gash multi-coloured away kit. 

Not seen a single home shirt of theirs, yet.

It was noticeable to me how many "stone" kits I've seen at the match this season and that is the kit we've supposedly sold out of till October. Although I would say since Nike have been making the kits I see loads less kids in kits. Through the summer with our pre-nike stuff you would see kids in nothing but kits. I'd say I saw 10 Liverpool kits to 1 Everton. The last 2 summers I barely see a Liverpool kit of any colour on kids. 

20 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's amazing how this kit could have simply been made a cracker, yet Nike just couldn't bring themselves to do it. I wonder who we have on the club side that authorises the designs? If it was a fat middle aged cunt, they'd have insisted on the above. I'm guessing it's some type of market research kids.

I think all 3 kits could have been recovered this season if they were just trimmed properly. The red one change all that "burnt orange" or pink to white. In fact I reckon the shirt would have been sound with white diagonals. And the "stone" one, just change the colours it's with. I'd have preferred white, but that colour isn't the worst, it's the shite way they've trimmed it. 

It isn't difficult is it.

15 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Just checked eBay. Nothing on there at the moment.

15 hours ago, Pete said:

Could it be that the three stripes are part of the design meaning they cannot recreate to display on their websites?

12 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

I’ve got the original, paid about £30 4/5 years ago it’s mint as well.

worth over £100 on eBay now not that I would it like.

Cheers lads. Had a quick look on eBay, no chance I'm paying >£100 for it. Don't mind £15 from DHgate for the collection but nowhere near the eBay prices.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Id sell you mine a tad cheaper but it's the 38" chest version!

These blag artists dont seem to care about copyright infringement so there is hope eternal, I suppose.

https://www.jjsport24.com/Liverpool-Away-Retro-Jersey-93-95-p840588.html

It’s more for decorative purposes.