You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

According to social media we are the LFC Dusters now on the basis it looks like a dust cloth. 

You mean those yellow cloths that clean up absolutely everything???  A quadruple it is!  Cheers gents! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Does it even have shorts and socks? All the promo is exclusively for the shirt.

And I assume that Ali has to wear whatever kit is in the lost property, like Billy Casper.

The goalkeeper kit is black/grey.  https://store.liverpoolfc.com/kit?lfm_medium=site-link&lfm_source=liverpoolfc.com&lfm_content=news-story&lfm_campaign=ret-third-kit-launch-2122

• Upvote 1

That Warrior dickhead has to be involved with Nike now, judging by a lot of their designs. Spurs' away kits are dreadful, and have you seen Barcelona's CL kit? Fucking awful.

For us, the home kit just doesn't look right. The away is tidy and the third is pretty good if a little overdone with the checkered collar. The time to sign with Nike was 1996 when we went with Reebok instead.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I don't mind that Barca shirt. But then, I've got fond memories of lurid '90s kits: Norwich '92, Tim Flowers' technicolour goalie top, etc. At least it looks designed, whereas our kits these days seem like blank clip art.

I think it’s quite nice myself.

• Upvote 1