You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

3 hours ago, Poster said:

https://www.jjsport24.com

I remember giving Scott the link to DHGate to get his shirt, I still use DHgate (I'm expecting the goalie kids kit any day for my grandson) but this new site (above) is brilliant. Their tracking is a little better and you can pay with PayPal. 

I have already received a shirt from them (for my son) and it was perfect. They have some decent training gear too and some nice retro shirts.

The grandkids have the red kit and within a week or so they will have the away kit too. 

About 2 weeks from ordering to receiving?

On 15/07/2021 at 20:22, Poster said:

Depends on the day you order, but yeah. I ordered a shirt on 25th June and it arrived on the 9th July. 

Had a separate charge of 72p (which is of course fuck all) just wondered if this was normal.

Showing as 'non sterling transaction fee' - bank i assume.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Had a separate charge of 72p (which is of course fuck all) just wondered if this was normal.

Showing as 'non sterling transaction fee' - bank i assume.

You used PayPal? Like al other Chinese websites I would never use a card directly with them, unless it was a disposable card like someone like Revolut offer.

3 minutes ago, Poster said:

You used PayPal? Like al other Chinese websites I would never use a card directly with them, unless it was a disposable card like someone like Revolut offer.

No i just used card.

Looks like bank have made a small charge for a non sterling transaction.

Gone back through email and it does mention it in payment receipt....

Dear ***??*???

Thank you very much for purchasing the items on " www.jjsport24.com " on 2021-07-15 23:19:19 and your transaction amount is 34.84.
The fees will be shown on your credit card statement as a payment to "sns-growth".

Order details:
Trade Id: tr_718700715823g4??***
Order No: *****?***???
Order date: 2021-07-15 23:19:19
Amount: 34.84 USD
**Due to floating exchange rate, tiny disparity of order value may exist.
**Please note that your bank may apply a small charge for handling this transaction.

If you have any disputes about this transaction, please feel free to contact service@wintopay.com
which is a professional third-party institution engaged in dealing with all disputes among customers, sellers, and payment processors.

Contact details:
Email: service@wintopay.com

Sincerely,
The Wintopay Payment Services Team

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

No i just used card.

Looks like bank have made a small charge for a non sterling transaction.

I should have said, never use your card. I'm not calling into question the site but often they get hacked and card details taken. Paypal is safer. 

If I cannot use Paypal I use Revolut and for a small monthly charge they provide a disposable card. Some banks I think can offer this too for online purchases. 

2 minutes ago, Poster said:

I should have said, never use your card. I'm not calling into question the site but often they get hacked and card details taken. Paypal is safer. 

Account i used never has any money in it anyway...is literally a money in when needed like for that purchase and then used straight away to pay.

• Upvote 1

On 14/07/2021 at 17:17, Trumo said:

I don't get why people say it's a Bolton kit. Bolton's colours are white, with navy shorts and red trim. That better describes our last white away kit from New Balance from the title winning season. The new away kit is 'Fossil' (ecru/off-white/beige) with dark green and highlighter red trim, and black shorts.

DHgate send out shorts with the kids size shirts. I ordered my boy the cream shirt for this season and the shorts that came with it are green. 

Bastards. He only wears them as PJ’s but still. Bastards. 

49 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

DHgate send out shorts with the kids size shirts. I ordered my boy the cream shirt for this season and the shorts that came with it are green. 

Bastards. He only wears them as PJ’s but still. Bastards. 

I thought the shorts were green, no?