You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

The away kit is fantastic. I'm actually thinking of getting it and I haven't gotten a Liverpool kit since the 08-09 season home Adidas one.

And that Roma NB kit is as basic and low effort as it gets. It's not even that classy in the way that simple football kits usually are.

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

These things aren’t aimed at adults.  Kids lap up the stupid colours and won’t see the Bolton kit we do.

I don't get why people say it's a Bolton kit. Bolton's colours are white, with navy shorts and red trim. That better describes our last white away kit from New Balance from the title winning season. The new away kit is 'Fossil' (ecru/off-white/beige) with dark green and highlighter red trim, and black shorts.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Looks like something about the band Kiss....

Yep all Kiss related books. 
The collar is a bit iffy bit £12 for a new cycling shirt? I'll take that

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yep all Kiss related books. 
The collar is a bit iffy bit £12 for a new cycling shirt? I'll take that

I am sure shirt is sound enough, but them off there for my lad - i just think personally thrle design is frigging awful.

https://www.jjsport24.com

I remember giving Scott the link to DHGate to get his shirt, I still use DHgate (I'm expecting the goalie kids kit any day for my grandson) but this new site (above) is brilliant. Their tracking is a little better and you can pay with PayPal. 

I have already received a shirt from them (for my son) and it was perfect. They have some decent training gear too and some nice retro shirts.

The grandkids have the red kit and within a week or so they will have the away kit too. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Poster said:

I remember giving Scott the link to DHGate to get his shirt, I still use DHgate (I'm expecting the goalie kids kit any day for my grandson) but this new site (above) is brilliant. Their tracking is a little better and you can pay with PayPal. 

I have already received a shirt from them (for my son) and it was perfect. They have some decent training gear too and some nice retro shirts.

The grandkids have the red kit and within a week or so they will have the away kit too. 

Are they DHGate type sizing? ie. go a size or two up?

Sound. Might give them a go.

Although, here in Ireland, we used have a little loophole that anything valued at less than €25 didn't have to pay tax on it when it arrived into the country.

Now they've closed that, I don't know if I'll have to pay the VAT, import duty, handling fee, etc. All that will add up to more than the value of the shirt!

28 minutes ago, Poster said:

Just ordered my lad the away off there...will let you know what is like.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lario said:

Sound. Might give them a go.

Although, here in Ireland, we used have a little loophole that anything valued at less than €25 didn't have to pay tax on it when it arrived into the country.

Now they've closed that, I don't know if I'll have to pay the VAT, import duty, handling fee, etc. All that will add up to more than the value of the shirt!

When the g/kids kits arrive I'll look and see what the value is they have stated. They're still from China and they generally know the score. Plus the shirts are less than £15 delivered, so you should be fine.