You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Nah, I ordered the biggest kids size for my lad who is 17 but not tall for his age and it fits fine. He’s obviously way bigger than an 11 year old girl’s size though, which is what Gumsy is after. 

I got one for my 10 year old a year ago and it went nowhere near her. She is big for her age and normally wears 13/14 in regular clothes. The small adult on the other hand was like a dress. 

48 minutes ago, Pete said:

WTF?!? Blue?!? How dare they! Fucking blue. That’s a criminal offence!! Oh wait it’s just a fucking colour.  No need to change your whole life over it. 

That blue one is a fantastic coat.Toasty warm on a cold night at Anfield or on the sidelines at your local kids game. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You can send them back if they don’t fit. If I was you I’d order a 22 & 24 from the seller that @Scott_M recommended to me. If one fits, send the other back. If they’re both too big then you’ll have a better idea of the sizing. That’d be my guess. They’re only like £10-£12 each. 

But yeah, it does seem like they vary from seller to seller from what @manwiththestick posted further up the page, so the reviews on the seller’s page is probably your best option. 

If the sizes don’t meet the specifications they set out, take a photo of the measurements and send them a photo and you’ll get a refund from DHgate and sell them on eBay. 

FYI, I haven’t done that to the shirts I sold on the forum, I just sold them to the forum, at a small loss. 

On 08/07/2021 at 10:34, Daisy said:

I ordered it from DH gate a few weeks back as I thought looked OK with black trim. 

It arrived bright green and looks shit. 

Using DH Gate won't buy Mbappe.

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

No one liked their kits at the time either.  

Don't think that's true. They were patchy over the years, but I loved the one we won the title in – and I'm sure that was our most pre-ordered kit of all time...don't remember any of their home kits getting the slating the Nike ones have justifiably had.

2 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

Don't think that's true. They were patchy over the years, but I loved the one we won the title in – and I'm sure that was our most pre-ordered kit of all time...don't remember any of their home kits getting the slating the Nike ones have justifiably had.

Mainly the away kits which were a 'bit out there' I think. The 2013 / 14 home was a bit wooly for the fan version and the material seemed to improve after that one.

Liked the lime green fusion away though. That purple and black thing was a bit shit.

26 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

The one we had with the 125 years badge on was absolutely beautiful...an all time classic LFC shirt.

On the other hand the first NB home shirt was fucking awful.

13 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Their home kits, at least, were all good. 

Yea, it’s the 2nd and 3rd kits that stick out in memory.  The initial reaction was always the same.  Some grew on folk if we were good that year. 

These things aren’t aimed at adults.  Kids lap up the stupid colours and won’t see the Bolton kit we do.

1562D470-2903-488D-ADB4-0E5AE00155CE.jpeg

Thats my wee doll sorted and I get her one of Allison’s for the second half of the season.  Would I duck wear any of it except the retro stuff.  

• Upvote 4