You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

Just now, John102 said:

I think it looks quite nice. I had to go to the website to see what the colours actually looked like, as that video is rubbish.

I ordered it from DH gate a few weeks back as I thought looked OK with black trim. 

It arrived bright green and looks shit. 

26 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Looks like a polo shirt Id wear to the pub or the players would wear when they give their pre match news conferences. 70 quid for the 'stadium' shirt version? Should have stayed with New Balance.

Yeah, that's what I was think, More like a polo shirt than a kit top. 

19 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I don’t buy modern football shirts, but if I did and I could afford them, I’d buy genuine ones. That said, I appreciate the reasons for people buying fake ones.

I’d buy vintage replicas from DHGate, don’t think I’ll ever buy a Liverpool current jersey from there, but I can’t articulate a good reason why I won’t. 

One really shit thing about Nike is having 2 versions of every kit. The player version looks nicer with the detailing, but the fit is less comfortable, and it’s pretty dear for something i’d wear to go on a hike or to go to the beach.