You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

On 11/01/2021 at 09:28, Total Longo said:

The whole idea of a 4th kit is laughable. I can't even see where the "teal" kit is going to clash with anyone so even a third kit seems daft, if you break it down. It's all about the Benjamin's and more fool anyone for falling for it.

Replace the word "laughable" with "contemptible" and I'll agree with that 100%.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Trumo said:

New 4th kit, which is part of the Air Max collection. 'Kit' is a bit of a stretch as I don't think PL clubs have permission to use a 4th kit anyway. Spurs and Chelsea also have an Air Max collection 4th kit.

cz3410w.jpg

Remove the liverbird and it’s like something you would expect to find in JD Sports.

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

"What do you mean you don't like it? The man in the shop said this was the one all the kids are wearing"

“Now he's getting a tattoo yeah,

he's getting ink done, 
He asked for a 13,

but they drew a 31,
Friends say he's trying too hard and he's not quite hip, 
But in his own mind he's the,

HE’S THE DOPEST TRIP”

• Upvote 2

On 27/01/2021 at 10:12, Trumo said:

New 4th kit, which is part of the Air Max collection. 'Kit' is a bit of a stretch as I don't think PL clubs have permission to use a 4th kit anyway. Spurs and Chelsea also have an Air Max collection 4th kit.

cz3410w.jpg

And why is there no sponsors? It's just a regular top isn't it like the training tops etc that they normally charge 30 quid for and they just want a reason to charge 100 quid, so they call it 4th choice. As has been pointed out loads of times too, the Nike logo is too hig to be worn in the PL. 

24 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

And why is there no sponsors? It's just a regular top isn't it like the training tops etc that they normally charge 30 quid for and they just want a reason to charge 100 quid, so they call it 4th choice. As has been pointed out loads of times too, the Nike logo is too hig to be worn in the PL. 

Even without the big logo I don't think the Prem allows 4th kits, let alone mid season. 

Champions league? 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Even without the big logo I don't think the Prem allows 4th kits, let alone mid season. 

Champions league? 

I know Chelsea had a 4th kit last season or the one before from Nike that was all blue (sponsors, Nike, club badge) that they called a 4th kit but said they would never wear.  I don't get it. I hope nobody buys it.